Krishna

Billa was driving the car. Maya sat beside him like a statue. She was not happy with his actions. She couldn't even think that he is carrying a gun with him always . And he killed a man today infront of her, that too at temple premises. Don't know who they were, fault is in whose side... But killing someone.  That's not right.

She was very disturbed. She turned on the FM, not even thinking it was Billa's car. Neither did he protested.
(*Play the above song guys..*)

She opened the glass window of the car. Cool breeze hit her face and hairs. She sat closing her eyes feeling them.
Billa looked her admiringly and concentrated back on driving.
A part of her mind said it was for her. When he just beat all other goons, and shot the one who harmed her, did he also have any feelings for her... That was the question took over her mind

Vaaste jaan bhi doon
Main ganwa imaan bhi doon
Kismaton ka likha mod doon
Badle mein main tere
Jo khuda khud bhi de
Jannatein sach kahoon chhod doon

Tumse zyada main na jaanu
Tumse khud ko main pehchanu
Tumko husn main apna maanu mahiya(2)

Vaaste jaan bhi doon
Main ganwa imaan bhi doon
Kismaton ka likha mod doon

Billa on the other hand was in extreme anger, also guilty. It was because of him,her got hurt. It's always his fear, yes fear .. the great Billa has started to know the feeling of scare too .. only because of this girl sitting beside him. He shot the guy at the moment. He wanted to finish all the bullets in his over that man. But the terrified face of her stopped him. He could sense her fear and sadness which is caused because of him.

Tere alawa koyi bhi khwahish
Nahi hai baaki dil me
Kadam uthaun, jahan bhi jaaun
Tujhi se jaaun milne (2)

Tere liye mera safar
Tere bina main jaaun kidhar

Tumse zyada main na jaanu
Tumse khud ko main pehchanu
Tumse husn main apna maanu mahiya
Vaaste jaan bhi doon
Main ganwa imaan bhi doon
Kismaton ka likha mod doon

Badle mein main tere
Jo khuda khud bhi de
Jannatein sach kahoon chhod doon
Tu hi hai savera mera
Tu hi kinara mera
Tu hi hai dariya mera
Khuda ka zariya mera
Tujhi se hota shuru yeh mera kaarwan
Tujhi pe jaake khatam
Yeh mera saara jahan

Vaaste jaan bhi doon
Main ganwa imaan bhi doon
Kismaton ka likha mod doon

He stopped the car in front of his old house, where he spend his childhood. Maya remembered visit to this place when here. Maya's cut on neck was not so deep, still it pained her but not more than he gave. Billa opened the door of her seat. She was about to get down, when he stopped her.
He took out the first aid box from the dashboard. Then took some cotton along with medicine added on it. He sat on his knees,matching to height. Then gently touched the cotton on her cut.  "Aahh.  ",She hissed in pain , cought his hand pressing her eyes tightly. He saw her pain, he came near and gently blew over the cut. She reduced the force and sat calmly getting relief. He came more closer and blew air again. Now she felt shivers, especially when his lips and nose slightly brushed her neck. A different sensation engulfed her.
When she slowly drifted to her fairy world, Billa took the chance and applied medicine. She didn't hissed or screamed, but smiled faintly.
Bills moved aback and stood up. She sensed it and opened her eyes. He gestured her to get down.

She got down from the car. Wind blowing over them . The house seemed too old yet somewhat big enough. It looked like a traditional ancestral house of fairly rich people. Billa walked forward, and opened the main door. Memories flashed on his mind. He could see his own childhood in front of his eyes. He stepped in along with her. He walked forward and stood at a small open garden, maybe, inside the house.

Maya looked around and saw some photos, which she saw in the album that day. "This house...",she said in low voice.."It's mine",he said interrupting her . She looked back at him."Billa...", she was going to ask him something. But he didn't allowed. He gestured with his palm to stop.
"Krishna.... Krishna Prabhakar....".

______________________________________

How was the song dearies.... It's was a suggestion from my cute little sis SweetyDarlingLover. It suited the story too well. And I loved the song so much also .
Hope you all enjoyed it.
😘😘😘😘😘