Wont you laugh ??

Maya slowly opened the car window , closing her eyes , she inhaled the cool breeze hit on her face . Billa turned his head towards her. Her hair dancing with the breeze was a cooling sight. She smiled along with the wind as if they were in some deep conversations.

After a few minutes she opened her eyes and saw the streets which were already filled with so many people in all age groups . Its been one hour from the journey started. Not a single word of chit chat had happened between Billa and Maya.

Being silent for one long hour is very much for her. She is not a silent one. So she herself decided to start the convo. "Ah... actually... when will we reach our destination?" . With much effort she asked...
"It's a long way Maya. It will take another 5 hours... " .

"5 hours ???". Being quiet for 5 hours was not at all possible.
"What happened? Are you ok ? If you are not fine then I will drop you back home ".

"No no... I am fine.. ah.. actually Billa to very frank, I can't sit silent like this. You know I am very talkative , keeping mum for last one has nearly killed me. I can't sit like this... " . Billa wanted to laugh for her innocence. But no.. Billa can't laugh. So he kept a normal expression.
"Who asked you to keep your mouth shut. You are free to talk.... " .

"But if I start talking , you will say I am blabbering so much .. and you will scold me ". Poor girl said with a pout on her face.
She looked so cute while pouting. But its Billa. He has his own attitude.
"I won't say... you can talk as much as you want...".

"But how will I talk alone.. Will you join me ? " .
She was right. No one can talk alone. Billa nodded his head.
"So tell me.. won't you laugh ? At least gave a smile ?".
Billa went into deep thought...

"Bujji smile... for your mother at least..
See sorry... from now I won't scold you... smile kanna....
   Still so stubborn ah.. ok let me see.... "
She started to tickle her son and he burst out  laughing... "hehhe....amma stop... hehee "

"Hello.. Billa ji... " she snapped her fingers in front of his eyes...
" we're did you lost... are you ok... ?"
He nodded.
"I don't get my answer still.... "

"Most people fake smile to cover up their sadness and sorrows. Some don't have that talent to act a smile.
Laugh and smile should come from heart. How will a man can laugh when he is forgotten to give even a smile.... "
Billa said with a blank expression.
She understood he is not a person whom she thinks. His thoughts are in another world. Every word he spoke contained a huge pain which was clear in his eyes...

"Are you thinking about your parents ?? "
Billa looked at her.. how can she read what's goin through his mind.
He didn't responded to her question.

"Sorry... leave that... the pain of leaving parents... I know it very well.
So lets drop that topic here...
Ah.. Billa... actually I am hungry... can we eat something plzzzzz "
She showed her puppy eyes which made him melt. He nodded and turned to a nearby restaurant.