Philocaly

⁽ⁿ.⁾ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗʸ

》》》

Mason

We had finally made it home and Wesley had gone off to talk to Miles and Grayson. I, on the other hand, was currently hiding in my room to avoid any more run-ins with he, who shall not be named. Let's just say I was bored out of my damn mind and I really wanted to be anywhere but here at the moment. Mostly everyone was out seeing as it was a Friday night.

"I'm here and ready!" Piper's sudden arrival and loud voice caused me to jump.

"Ready for what?"

"To go out, Silly."

"You're going out?"

She rolled her eyes while grabbing my hand and yanking me off of the bed. "No you nitwit, we're going out."

"Going out where?"

"To a club."

"And what are we going there for?"

"To find you an easy lay. Duh. C'mon Mase, keep up."

I snorted. "Keep up? Shit, I didn't even know I was looking for someone to have sex with."

"Of course you are. Everyone needs to get their itch scratched regularly. When was the last time you had yours?"

"Had my itch scratched?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"When was the last time you had sex, Mason?"

"Oh. Oh! Uh, I don't know. Back in England."

Her eyes nearly fell from her head. "In England. You and Alex didn't have sex?"

I blushed, looking away. "No."

"Well, I'll be damned. The boy can keep it in his pants. Anyway, I can't believe you two never..."

"Yeah, we didn't. So can that be the end of that conversation? I don't think his girlfriend would like it too much if we heard us talking about her boyfriend and I having sex."

"But you didn't have sex?"

"I know but still, just, why are we even talking about him?"

"I don't know. Anyway, let's get ready and go."

"I never agreed to go."

"I never asked." She smirked and headed off to my closet. Shaking my head, I took a seat at the end of my bed waiting for her to emerge. When I moved out, I had left quite a few things here, clothing being the main thing. This was still home to me and Isabella insisted that I leave stuff here.

"Uh, did you get lost in there?" I questioned after a good ten minutes.

"No." She sassed, walking back out with her arms full of clothes. "But maybe if you didn't have so many damn options, it wouldn't be so hard for me to pick."

"Well sorry for having too many clothes?"

"You should be. Anyway, let me see." Another ten minutes and she seemingly has picked out two outfits. "Okay, here. Go try this one on."