Tipsy

"𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕, 𝕨𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕦𝕤. 𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖, 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕔𝕚𝕣𝕔𝕦𝕞𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤."

  ⇝ 

 Alex

For some, unknown reason Josh had convinced me to go to some stupid party that his friends, cousin or whatever, was having. Truth be told, I'd rather be anywhere but here. Nevertheless, I'd no doubt be able to hook up with some hot girl so I agreed eventually. I sighed as I easily pushed my way through the crowd, slightly annoyed with the amount of people currently being pressed up against me. Josh handed me a cup of beer which I graciously took and downed all in one motion. I grimaced at the bitter taste but quickly accepted another cup and head towards the living room. People were crowded together, most were dancing, well more like grinding. Some were making out against the walls while others were sat on the couch passing around a joint.

Suddenly, a head full of brown hair caught my eye. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her as she moved her hips in a sensual manner causing my pants to tighten. I groaned, adjusting myself as she turned around, her beautiful face coming into view as a heart-wrenching smile graced her mouth. Her hand was raised in the air, body moving to the beat of the music. The sight was breathtaking.

"Shit, who the hell is that hot piece of ass?" Josh asked, knocking my shoulder with his.

"Look at her again and I'll rip your eyes out and shove them up your ass." I ground out.

"Woah, shit dude." He raised his hands in defense. "Calm yourself, I didn't know she was yours."

"She's not mine."

"Then I can go for her?"

"Did you not hear what I just said?" I snapped.

"I did, I just, I'm so confused. You said, "

"Just shut the fuck up."

"Jeez , what crawled up your ass?"

I shook my head ignoring him. Partly because I was still annoyed at his comment about Mason but mostly because honestly, I didn't have an answer as to why his comment had pissed me off in the first place. I wasn't jealous or anything. She was merely a girl that was staying in my house because my parents had a weird obsession with helping those in need out; hence why they're both doctors.

"Oh, shit. Is that Mason?" Looking to my left, I found Miles, Nico, and Sutton standing beside me all of their eyes trained on the stunning girl shaking her hips sensually. Of course, Nico had been the one to say something. It was clearly obvious that he found Mason attractive; then again, I couldn't see why anyone wouldn't. Either way, his words irritated me just like Josh's had and again, I had no idea as to why they would.

Clenching my jaw, I turned my body to face them completely which brought their attention to me and away from the Mason. "What are you doing here?"

Sutton looked bored while Miles was busy talking animatedly to someone and of course, Nico had focused his attention back to where Mason and her friend were dancing. "Whatever one usually does at a party." Sutton deadpanned. I rolled my eyes, little twat. "Nico quit looking at Mason like she's a piece of God damned food.