Obstinate

"𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕚𝕗𝕥, 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖."

-𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕦𝕤

Mason

I only manage to get lost once on my way to Pipers which I thought was quite a feat for me, just saying. I never really had the greatest sense of direction so I'd say it was an accomplishment for me. I slung the bag I had put a few outfits in over my shoulder as I made my way up the pathway to their home. I glanced up at it, taking in the practically perfect view in front of me. It was picturesque, to say the least. The exterior was painted a bright white, standing at two stories high. A beautiful wrap around porch made it look all the more inviting. Flower beds surrounded the home, groomed to perfection with vibrant colors blending together ever so perfectly. Not a single thing out of place. It was stunning, really.

Making my way up the steps, I came to a stop in front of the large door. Nerves flitted in my stomach, I wasn't really sure why I was feeling anxious. Pushing whatever it was that I was feeling aside and knocked on the door. Not a minute later, it was being swung open and a beautiful woman who stood taller than me though that wasn't something that was unusual for me. She had large brown eyes that matched Piper and Blakes perfectly. Her black hair was pulled up into a tight, neat bun atop her head. She was wearing a knee-length, pale purple tea dress though the majority of it was covered in a floral apron with ruffles around the border.

"Hello." She smiled brightly.

"Uh, hi. I'm here to see Piper. She said-"

"Oh!" She cheered, recognition gracing her features. "You must be Mason. Piper said you'd be coming by."

I smiled back, "Yes that's me."

"Sorry dear. Please come in." She rushed, stepping aside to let me through. As soon as I stepped over the threshold, the mouthwatering scent of apple pie surrounded me. "Can I get you anything to drink or eat?" She asked as soon as the door was shut.

"No thank you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, thank you though."

"No problem dear. Here, let me call Piper down." She smiled, walking over to the staircase. "Piper!" A few minutes later the sound of footsteps was coming down the stairs.

"Mase, you're here!" She smiled brightly, stopping at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey."

"Come on let's go up to my room to get ready." She grabbed my hand pulling me towards the stairs.

I turned back quickly. "It was nice meeting you, Mrs. Johnson." I rushed out as she tugged me up the stairs.

"You too dear and please, call me Madeline." I nodded just before we rounded the corner and through a doorway. I looked around as Piper headed straight for what I'm assuming was her closet. Her room was painted in a soft mint and all of her furniture was white matching quite beautifully. Her room was large though the massive bed place against her wall in the center of the room took up most of the space. A white duvet was messily thrown on part of her bed along with a gray throw blanket with massive pom poms surrounding the border as well as a multitude of pillows. Honestly, it looked like heaven. There was a giant picture of a flower above her bed. Her room was beautiful, to say the least. It made me want to go out and get decor for my room.