Shithead

"𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖, 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖."

- 𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝔽𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣

♬ ᴺᵒᵗ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡˢ ⁻ ᴮⁱʳᵈʸ ♬

Mason

"What the actual fuck is going on right now?" I snapped, wriggling my wrists around attempting to loosen the zip tie that was currently around them. "I don't know if you're into kinky shit like this but I'm sure as hell and I know that I definitely didn't agree to anything. So if you could let me go, it'd be appreciated."

"No can do, sweetheart. My father is looking forward to seeing your pretty little face."

I scoffed. "Why the fuck would your father want to see me? What the hell even is this? I don't know your father and I never wish to." I squirmed around, my wrists growing raw from all of the tugging I'd been doing.

"You naive little girl, of course, you know my father."

"Are you demented? How the hell would I know your father?"

"Well, seeing as he's kidnapped you before; I would assume he wasn't someone you'd forget." He smirked as realization dawned on me.

"You sick, mother fucking shithead!" I screamed. Everything was making sense now.

"For such a pretty girl, you sure do have a potty mouth.'

"For such a pretty girl, you sure do have a potty mouth." I mocked in an obnoxiously, high pitched voice.

"Oh come on now, didn't your mother ever teach it wasn't nice to mock others?"

"Well seeing as I have no mother I wouldn't know. But I can sure as hell teach you a few things my dad taught me if you'd like."

He smirked, moving close enough that his nasty ass breath was billowing in my face. "And what is it that your fathers taught you?"

Without a second thought, I snapped my head back and quickly launched it forward, making sure it collided directly with his nose, a loud crack resounding through the moving van. He flew back, blood pouring down his face as he screamed out in pain. Sadistically, I laughed.

"You fucking bitch."

"Wah, wah. I didn't you that hard. Stop being a damn baby." I muttered annoyed. Almost instantly, his face rained down on my cheek, snapping my head to the side. Turning back to face him, I spit the blood that immediately began to pool in my mouth. "You hit just like your father." I ground out watching as a proud smirk grew on his bloodied face. "Like a fucking pussy." And just like his father, he hit me again. Though he seemed to have far less control this his father seeing as he continued going until one of the other guys in the van pulled him away, muttering something about how pissed his dad would be if he killed me.

If my mouth wasn't so swollen, I would've laughed. His hits hurt but not nearly as bad as his father's. More like that of an overgrown ten-year-old boy who still has yet to go through puberty. I leaned my head back, occasionally spitting blood out of my mouth for the remainder of the bump ass ride.

After what seemed like forever, we came to a stop the van finally shutting off. The back doors opened, the man that had been driving reached in, grabbing my bicep and roughly pulled me forward. "Jesus, you do know if you get me enough time to get my feet under me then you wouldn't have to drag me like a caveman." I muttered though I received no reply. I was brought to a cement room and roughly shoved into a white, plastic lawn chair. "So, do you have a name?" I questioned as the man began to chain my legs to the chair. "Yes? No? Maybe? You don't know how to speak? Okay."