Pulchritudinous

"𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖,

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕠𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪,

𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖,

𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖,

𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕖𝕣."

-𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕦𝕤

  ⇝ 

Mason

"It's Monday, Monday. Gonna get down on Monday." Nico sang as we exited the car, causing multiple people to turn around and look at us. Miles rolled his eyes at his brother's antics, though I couldn't help but laugh.

"You do know that those aren't the words to that song, right?" I snort as he continuous humming the song while we make our way towards the school.

"I do in fact know that those aren't the correct lyrics, however, I feel like it quite fits. Don't you?"

I laugh again, shaking my head. "Um, yeah sure."

"Good Morning my lovely, little nuggets!" Piper beamed, popping out of nowhere.

Mason groaned. "Why the hell are you two so freaking chipper?"

Nico threw his arm around Piper's shoulder tugging her to his body. "Why are you so grumpy?"

"Because it's Monday and we're at school."

"School is an amazing place." Piper smiled, brightly, her arm resting around Nico's waist.

"They had sex." I deadpanned causing recognition flare in Miles' eyes.

"Makes sense."

"We did not!" Piper yelled, causing yet again, for people to look at us. "We did not!" She repeated, though this time with a whisper yell.

"Did too," I said, chuckling as her face turned red.

"We did and it was so good." Nico gleamed, elongating the O, looking off into the distance, a dreamy look on his face whilst Piper on the hand, looked mortified that Nico had blatantly come out and admitted it.

I snickered at her beat red face, leaning against my locker, "Was it so good Mason?" I smirked.

"Shut up, Loser."

"Oh hey, are you going to come to the game tonight?" Nico interrupted, turning to Piper."

"Depends."

"On what?"

She looked around him, "Mason, you want to come to the game with me?"

"Uh, yeah sure."

Looking back to Nico, she smiled, "Yeah, we'll be there."

I looked to Miles, "You coming?"

"Oh, uh, no, I um, I can't, I have something." he stuttered, his cheeks tinting pink.

"Okay then."

【Skip to   the   football   game】

"It's freezing ballsacks out here." I groaned, following behind Piper as she led the way towards the bleachers.

"You're wearing a turtleneck and a leather jacket."