Chapter 6

"Woah, Less. Calm down," Dean Winchester put his hands up in defense.
Lessie's eyes remain the bright golden color as she stares intently at Sam and Dean.

"I wouldn't be this way, if you two didn't act like idiots," Lessie growled in frustration at the way her brothers had been bickering all day.

Bobby moved himself over to where she was and gave her a pat on the back, "Calm down. Don't let those two fools get to ya."

Lessie took a long, deep breath as a wave of calmness travelled throughout her body. Her eyes returned to their normal green.

"That's what I thought," Dean pipped up, reverting back to the original topic.

Sam turned and looked at Dean with a huge scowl, "What?! No, you didn't."

"I got to tell you... you guys were the biggest clue," Bobby crossed his arms over his chest and stared at Sam and Dean.

The youngest Winchester let out a sigh and ran a hand through his hair, "Why wouldn't it go after Less?"

The blonde women rolled her eyes at Sam's comment.

"What do you mean by we were the biggest clue?" Sam gestured to him and Dean.

"These things create chaos and mischief as easy as breathing, and it's got you so turned around and at each other's throats, you can't even think straight," Lessie explained, crossing her arms in a similar manner to Bobby's.

"The laptop, the tires," Dean began to piece together, his pupils dilating with realization.

"It knows you're onto him, and it's been playing you like fiddles," the older man used his odd sense of humor.

"So, what is it, what, what, spirit, demon, what?" the oldest Winchester pressed, eager for an answer.

Lessie sighed at her twin's eagerness, but she couldn't blame him, "Well, more like demigods, really. There's Loki in Scandinavia. There's Anansi in West Africa. Dozens of them. They're immortal, and they can create things out of thin air. Things as real as you and me. Make them vanish just as quick."

Dean chuckles a little bit, "You mean like an angry spirit or an alien or an alligator."

The blonde nods as Bobby speaks up, "The victims fit the M.O., too. Tricksters target the high and the mighty, knock them down a peg, usually with a sense of humor – deadly pranks, things like that."

"What does these things look like?" Dean continues on, not giving his brother a chance to speak.

"Lots of things, but human, mostly," the middle Winchester and Bobby responded at the same time.

The oldest Winchester let out a large gasp, "And what human do we know who's been at ground zero this whole time?"

Lessie and Sam met their brother with wide eyes and the same thought on their head "the janitor."

Somewhere else

At an apartment building not to far from the college, loud music can heard echoing throughout the halls. In a small, velvet arm chair sits the janitor in a white tank top reading copies of Weekly World News.

His whiskey colored eyes comb over the cover and catch the title "An Alien made me its love slave" and chuckled loudly, "Oh, that's a good one." He then proceeded to look at other copies of the new logs and make random comments about them as well. The man then proceeds to whistle, which causes an energetic dog to come bounding at him. "Come here," he picks up the small dog and stands up, "Could you eat? I could eat. Come on." The Janitor makes his way toward a small kitchen table which is covered in mountains of sweets and picks up a champagne flute. "Something is missing," he gives the dog a look.

The dog looks back at him, his eyes spewing "you know who you want."

The janitor laughs, "You're right, but I can't bring her here."

Out of no where, two women dressed in stripper attire appear right next to the man.

"This will have to do," he smirks slightly.

"One day Lessie, one day you will be by my side."