Chapter 2

"Hey Less!" Bobby Singer greeted the middle Winchester with a hug that pulled her off the couch and a warm smile.

"Hi Bobby," Lessie gave him a smile in return.

Bobby then looked between the two brothers and their sister, "So, um... what didn't you wanna talk to me on the phone about?"

Lessie rolled her eyes "Really Sammy?"

"It's this job we're working," Sam started, his voice laced with confusion, "We..." He chuckled about questioning if he should tell Bobby or not, "We weren't sure you'd believe us."

Bobby laughed a little at Sam's words, "Well, I can believe a lot."

"No, yeah, yeah, I know." Sam kinda stumbled over his words.

Lessie sighed before taking over for her younger brother, "It's just we've never seen anything like it—."

"Not even close," Dean finished.

Lessie smiled and swore she heard Sam say something about stupid twin telepathy.

"And we thought we could use some fresh eyes," Dean went on.

"Why don't begin at the beginning?" Bobby shrugged and requested.

"Yeah. Um, alright, please." Sam motioned for Bobby to sit down.

"Sammy, little brother, you are a nervous reck." Lessie smiled and took a seat next to Dean.

"So..." Sam began, "It all started when we caught wind of an obit. See, a professor took a nose dive from a fourth story window only there's a campus legend that the building is haunted. So, we pretexted as reporters from the local paper."

Erase all these years gone by🎶

Sam and Lessie were sitting with two students from the college, asking them questions about the professor that had "committed suicide."

"Yeah, we both had the professor for Ethics and Morality," the boy child spoke to the two siblings as Sam and Gaby leaned back and listened.

"Yeah?" Sam began to question.

"So why do you think he did it?" Lessie interrupted and finished for him.

Sam shot his sister a famous so called bitch-face and Lessie just laughed at him. "Oh Sammy, two can pull that face."

Sam rolled his eyes at his sister's reaction and turned his full attention on the students.

Lessie, on the other hand, was staring off into space which meant she was honestly oblivious to the whole conversation. She had caught Dean with a blonde chick doing who knows what until she noticed what Dean was drinking "Is that.... purple nurple?" She chuckled a little and starting grazing over the bar again. Then, her green eyes landed on someone who seemed to stick out. Her heart had felt like it had stopped.

The man had to be 5'10, which was still taller than Lessie's 5'4 frame. He had chestnut brown hair, which was long like Sam's abc kept back with a small strand of bang hanging out in the front, as well as whiskey brown colored eyes.
"He looks just like the guy from my dreams." she admired him, probably staring for longer than she should.

He noticed Lessie staring and sent her a small smile which she was quick to return. He then turned his attention onto her brother sitting next to her, who was trying to get her attention.

She sat and watched as the mystery man walked away from her peripheral vision. Her smile fell and she felt... empty??

"Lessie Winchester!" Sam yelled, which spooked her a little.

She rubbed the back of her neck out of anxiety, "Sorry, Sammy, I was... lost in thoughts."

Sam laughed, "It's alright, big sister. Come on, let's go check in with Dean." He pulled her by the hand towards the vicinity in which Dean was in.

The man stood in shadows, observing and watching making sure she was okay. "I thought I was a goner, I'm pretty sure it have been angry Winchester central if her brothers had caught me." he kind mentally shuttered, momentarily forgetting what he was. "Lessie's aura is much stronger than I thought. I guess her not only having demon mojo but also straight father's power and my grace is starting to show. Soon, very soon Cupcake will you see what you really are." he mentally smirked and walked back out to do his job.