"How long do you think it is going to take?" I asked, snuggling up to him.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "It's not like I have done this before and can compare it."

I snorted at his words before I remembered he had been trapped inside of Chaos most of his life and he had just managed to get free and live a life of his own, making friends and getting to know his son. It made me sad to know he had been alone all this time while watching over his son was the only entertainment he had been granted the entire time. He noticed my smile had turned into a frown and he grabbed my jaw, looking at me questioningly.

"I just want everything to be ready on time." I assured him. "I want this to be perfect."

"You are doing a great job, Nael." He smiled. "The baby couldn't be luckier than to have you as a parent."

A sharp pain was shooting through my chest and I whimpered, confused for a second, grabbing onto him. It took me a while to figure out I wasn't sick, I hadn't been hurt and no one hurt my feelings, I was just happy he thought I was going to be a decent parent and I wrapped my arms around him, looking up at his face with a wide smile. I could see the amusement sparkle in his eyes and he hugged me back.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"I didn't even do anything." He huffed.

My tail curled around his leg and I hugged him even tighter. He might not know it or disregard it as a minor thing but he had given me everything I always wanted. He let me love him, he moved us into a beautiful home and most importantly, even tough I had never expected it, he loved me back. I could cry from happiness every time he looked at me, he painted a wall in our home,  or he just existed.

"You seem happy." Collin hummed, reaching up to touch the side of my face.

"I am very happy." I chirped, rubbing my face against his hand.

He let me keep that up before he pulled his hand away and left me aching for more affection from him. My breath hitched as he let his head hang and ran his nose over my cheek bone until he reached my nose and kissed the tip of it. I giggled, grabbing his head and pulling it closer to me, so I could press my lips against his. He smiled against my lips and took a nip at my bottom lip, making me groan and open my mouth. He didn't take this as far as I would have wished for and pulled away after a few seconds.

"That's good." He smiled.

"Are you happy?" I asked, clenching his pajama shirt in my fists. "I want you to be happy, too."

I hadn't asked him that yet and he hadn't hinted at being bothered by anything but you could never know. It was better I directly asked him so he could tell me what I needed to change to make him happy. I'd do anything to make him as happy as I was and even if that meant that I had to go back to being miserable, I'd do that as long as he and my baby were happy. That was my only purpose in life anyway. That's why Nyx had purchased me to begin with.

"With all the love you are giving me, I couldn't be happier." He smirked, winking at me. "Although there is one thing I want to try."

"Which is?" I asked curiously.

He smirked and grabbed my hand, dragging me over to the bath room. He was starting to take all of his clothes off and I furrowed my brows because I didn't understand what his intentions were until I caught a whiff of air, smelling his arousal. My body instantly reacted and I bit my bottom lip while my muscles quivered, trying to keep my body under control. It started trembling visibly and even though I didn't understand why he thought doing it on the tiles was a good idea, I took off the pullover I borrowed.