As if he's descending from somewhere high into a poorly lit hollow to which he doesn't know the culmination of but he  knows well that it won't be a viable turn in his already muddled entity.But he let's himself sink in,sink in deeper into the unsolved,unknown path of the maze of love.

Ahyun lifting her head up brings Yoongi back to earth from his daze.He discovers that his stomach is neatly cleaned & stitched again.He releases a sigh of relief & looks at Ahyun who doesn't seem too impressed.

AH:"Mr.Min,please be more careful from next time.Just call me if you need anything,OK? I'm here just for you."

Ahyun says the last part practically but Yoongi takes it romantically to which he blushes slightly & nods.Ahyun walks out of the room & comes back with mop & duster.She carefully picks up the glass pieces as Yoongi stares at her shamelessly,he observes how her bangs cast a soft shadow across her pretty skin,how her hair sways back & forth as an impact of her movement. Every single thing about her,Yoongi finds it simply beautiful.

When Ahyun's done with everything including tucking Yoongi to bed,she was about to walk out of the door when Yoongi finally speaks up.

YG:"Thank you so much,Dr.Park & I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble."

Ahyun turns towards him & smiles at his genuine words.

AH:"No worries Mr.Min,take care of yourself & sleep well.& yeah,just call me Ahyun,I insist.Good night."

She says & smiles at Yoongi before closing the door behind her to leave Yoongi with himself.The said man stupidly smiles to himself & whispers.

YG:"Ahyun,huh?"

Time skip:Next morning

The next morning when Yoongi wakes up to the bright sunlight & birds chirping with the need of Ahyun's presence killing him,he reflects on the events that took place the night before.He shakes his head & sighs in an exasperated way.Most of his life, he has hated himself.A kind of hate where he's almost always angry at himself.This morning,he hates himself again,more.He hates himself for being this prone in front of a girl,the girl being the one his heart unknowingly wants.

He walks to the dining table, only to be greeted by his family & the fairy staying with them for a short while.Yoongi frowns at the scene of Ahyun feeding something to Namjoon,both smiling at each other cutely.Immediately something burns inside him,a sudden urge to crash this world into tiny bits.He exhales deeply as he reminds himself that they are friends & Namjoon has a girlfriend. It somehow works a little bit,like a work tangled up in the middle of it.

That afternoon,Jimin, Yoongi & Ahyun are at home.Others went to work.Ahyun suddenly picks her head up from her phone & looks at Yoongi.Said man turns his head towards her & suddenly the words she said last night rings in his head. "I'm here just for you" . A flow of blood works its way up to his pale,round cheeks

AH:"Mr.Min,did you take your noon meds?"

She asks,worried about her patient.Yoongi tries to remember, but he doesn't remember himself taking those extremely big,not so swallowable - round objects.He let's out a cute smile in hopes of melting Ahyun with it as he shakes his head 'no'.Ahyun sighs in exasperation, standing up & walking away.She brings the medicines & Yoongi takes them.

AH:"Mr.Min,you have to try to get better,yeah?Or you will be stuck in your house for longer time."

YG:"I will."