Chapter 37- He appeared in my room

I ran home. Never looking back. I was so scared and it showed. I just wanted to escape everything and everyone. My home seemed different
Dark and gloomy
Even fog had rolled in. It was odd. I heard a faint voice calling out to me. And it sounded in pain. I followed it as it leads me down the thin corridors of this familiar home. I found myself in an office area, I walked to the desk and noticed a picture. A man with a woman and a small child. The more I looked at it the more I began seeing similarities between me and the women.

"It's your mom Y/N" I heard a familiar voice. I jumped and looked around before seeing a male figure. I squinted identifying the face
"Keith..?" I asked. Guilt washed over me. He smiled softly at me with a glint of sadness in his eyes. He gently cupped my cheek. He seemed ghostly in the light of the moon.

"I'm dead Y/N... I have been for a while." He said sighing. My eyes widened
"What..?"
"I died... the day after you ran out of school" he sighed and turned away from me
"I'm sorry. . . "

He turned back to me with a look of confession.

"I'm gay" he blurted out. I stared at him in shock before choking on my own words.

"WHAT" I responded. He hissed a bit at my reaction before further explaining his actions.

"I- I was being tortured for the way I was. Guys at my school constantly jumped me so I had to prove I was remotely straight. First, change my appearance, go out with girls, date them, kiss them then it got to the point where I was pressured to rape a girl for the fun of it... I didn't know who to do it with until a voice told me to take it from you. . . I got so scared at what I did I left and struggled for months trying to feel normal. Like I wasn't a bad guy. It turned to rage at myself until I gave in and killed myself. My rage went with me to the afterlife and corrupted my soul- well until you set me free. I know it's not a good excuse to have hurt you that badly-"

I interrupted him with a hug so tight it'd crush him. He stood there in almost disbelief.

"Why...?" he asked. I pulled away and cupped his face.

"I broke my chains a long time ago. it's time for you to be at peace. Old friend" I kissed his cheek sweetly before pulling away. He began to be more transparent.

He stared at his hands before staring at me
"Thank you, Thank you so much Tsuki... Y/N " he began to cry. I bowed my head to him.

"Y/n- you have to remember them " I jumped at the sentence he spoke. I looked up trying to find some essence of him before realizing he was gone. What did he mean?? I had never been more confused in my life.

Them

them

Who were them?.

the window near my closet suddenly swung open, a giant gust of cold wind startled me. I ran to the window and tried to get the window shut.

"Brr- it's freezing!! Odd It's not even cold enough to-" I cut myself off as a single snowflake landed on my nose.

"Snow"

"Jack!! Stop!!" I laughed as I ran through the forest trying to escape the monster of a snowball Jack had for some reason been able to conjure. He responded with laughter.

"What?! I can't hear you!! Come closer!!" He yelled smirking. I ran faster trying to escape him but stumbled over a tree branch and before I knew it I had rolled down a hill and somehow landed over a frozen lake. I tried to get up but slipped on the ice. Jack only watched me from afar in fear. I had heard about the way he had died. And I understood he was scared for me

"Don't worry! I'm fine jus-"

It cracked and sent me sinking down cold water. I couldn't breathe, the cold and water hit me with a shock that immobilized me. I thought for sure this was my end as everything faded to black.

I gasped loudly as I began to cough up water. Jack was holding me closely, he wasn't giving off any warmth so I ended up shivering. He hugged me, it was assuring. His voice quivered as he spoke

"I thought I lost you, I can't lose you Y/N- You had me terrified" He pulled away and cupped my face. My face alone produced heat from the soft touch

"I'm so sorry, please don't ever go on ice-" He stated. I began to laugh despite my need for warmth and my clear suffering.

"that's not fair, don't you know. Winter is my favorite season" I smiled gently as I leaned forward hugging him tightly.

"You're my favorite person. . ." I found myself speaking as I stared at the sky and in a blink of an eye. He appeared. On his magic feet, and that smile on his face. My eyes watered

"Jack!-" I smiled.

"Snowflake-" He collapsed falling down, he latched himself to the edge of the window. I was in shock before pulling him up the best I could.

"I- oh my god what happened to you!" I exclaimed as I quickly looked him over. He exhaled shakily as he grabbed my hand and held it to his cheek.

He was warm

My eyes widened as I felt . Jack sat up and cupped my cheeks.

"Y-Y/N their... their not believing..." he choked up. My eyes widened as I held onto him
"No no no they have to believe, they need to I don't -." I was panicking and he noticed.

"Y/N, do you know who you are"
I wondered
Do I?

"No"
"Well I do, you are Y/N L/N daughter of the moon and the one who'll finally be able to win this war".

"The boy is right" a familiar voice echoed in my mind. About time she finally helped me.