Chp 16

We moved here when I turned 8 months and I'm now 9 months. Me and Corbyn are officially dating. I'm so happy with this. I am getting dressed for the day out. I am dressed and I sigh. I put my hair in a bun and sigh. Corbyn comes over. "What's wrong?" Asked Corbyn. "I can't wait to have my body back to wear what I want. Baby girl get out. Oh hey Ashley! Jordan" Said Averie.

"Hey and wow your huge" Said Ashley. I laugh and nod. We have a good fry and I then feel water running down my legs. "Bean! My waters broke!" Yelled Averie. Corbyn runs and picks me up. He drives us to the hospital and checks me in. I call Finn. He rushes here with Elle. "I want .... Corbyn and Finn in there with me" Said Averie. Kelly nods and we go inside. "What are we gonna do about the weekends?" Asked Finn. "Ok since she will be a new born until she is 3 months you can spend time with her at mine and Corbyns house then you can have the weekends and me and Bean Monday to Thursday and you Friday to Monday morning" Said Averie. "Sounds good" Said Finn. "Also I don't feel comfortable you seeing my vagina.." Said Averie. "Corbyn can cut the cord, his the step dad and I don't really care who cuts the cord" Said Finn. I nod and Corbyn smiles. "Are you sure?" Asked Corbyn. "Yeah, it will be weird if I am at her vagina when I'm dating Elle" Said Finn. We laugh.

Kelly comes in. "Well looks like you can start pushing." Said Kelly. I begin to push and then eventually put comes my baby girl. "Oh Averie, Corbyn I want to talk to you about the last name. I want her last name to be Roberts Besson. No fights" Said Finn. "But what?" Asked Corbyn. "Yeah your her step dad and I know you two will be married and I don't want her to be angry or jealous if you have more kids I don't want her to be jealous of her siblings and I want you to know that I am happy for that" Said Finn. I look at my daughter. "Serena Mariana Roberts Besson." Smiled Averie. Finn smiles. I hand her to him. "She is beautiful" Said Finn. I smile and kiss Corbyn. Finn hands her to Corbyn. Finn smiles and we sign the certificate.

I smile and Finn leaves with Elle. Corbyn kisses me. "I love you and Serena" Smiled Corbyn. "I love you too" Said Averie. We share a kiss and we go to sleep.

Next day

I wake up and I'm tired but happy. We are going home today. Serena is a beautiful baby girl. Me and Corbyn are going home.

I throw on some clothes and put my hair in a bun

I throw on some clothes and put my hair in a bun. I sigh and we go home. We lie on the bed and I breastfeed her. Corbyn kisses me and we order pizza. We enjoy it and then we go to bed.

Serena is so cute and Finn is amazing as friend. Corbyn I love you.

Serena is here and Finn is so nice.

I hope ya enjoy

Lorna xx