Chp 4

I wake up and it's a Saturday now. I throw on a top and a pair of jeans. I loosely curl my hair and do light make up. I sit down at a table for breakfast and just enjoy it. I then stand up and go to the library and sit down to read.

I read some books when I check Instagram to see who Christina is.

Corbyn_Besson: Me and Christina at her prom.... she looks amazing. I love you Tina!!

Beautychickee: I love you too and you look amazing too!!

Beautychickee: Corbyn Besson I love you so much and I will always love you: you make me so happy

Corbyn_Besson: I love you too baby girl.

I look at it. She's beautiful, she really is. I'm not like her. I stand up and go for a walk. I spot Corbyn and his talking to Zach. "Yeah Tina is coming down, just to talk" Said Corbyn. "Yeah... but you have feelings for her" Said Zach. "No, I don't. We are friends" Said Corbyn. "Oh Hey Averie" Said Zach. I wave and go over.

"What's up?" Asked Averie. "Nothing, Tina is coming. I'm just saying she's my friend. Zach doesn't believe me, but ya know" Said Corbyn. "Your lucky me and my ex are not friends" Said Averie. "I better go, me and my mum are going to the cinema" Said Zach. He leaves and Corbyn looks at me. "You still like her but trying not to" Said Averie. He looks at me and sighs. "I'm up for a relationship but not now yet" Said Corbyn. I nod and look down.

"Wanna hang?" Asked Averie. "Yeah." Said Corbyn. I smile and grab his hand and drag him to my car. I settle down and look at him. "We are going to the cinema" Said Averie. He smiles and laughs. We get there and decide on seeing Spider-Man: Far From Home. We buy some popcorn, soda and jellies. We go to the screening room and find our seats in the back.

We begin to watch it and Corbyn seems to like it. We then come out. "This is the most fun I've had in ages. Thank you" Said Corbyn. "It's no problem, London and Cassie never do this so for me to do this is fun" Said Averie. Corbyn smiles. He gets a call.

"Hey Tina.... oh that's fine, see you at Christmas then" Said Corbyn. He hung up. "She's coming over for Christmas instead" Said Corbyn. "Cool. My ex still follows me on Instagram.... Jason Evan. Ugh I wish I was like you and Christina ... being friends afterwards" Said Averie. He smiles and hugs me. We go to Wendy's.

"Have you ever wondered why people fall in love?" Asked Corbyn. "Yeah.... but I guess it's the hearts game" Said Averie. "Yeah I guess" Said Corbyn. We go back to the dorm and I just watch movies on my bed. I eventually fall asleep.

Corbyn is sweet. I also promised myself no boyfriends.

Looks like the hang out was fun.

I hope you enjoyed

Lorna xx