Chp 1

I'm Averie Rose Johnson and I'm a sophomore in Texas State University. I do photography and dance on the side. Anyway I'm going to do my dorm today. I need to get dressed. I put on jeans and a blue tank top. I put a cardigan on and white shoes. I put my hair in a ponytail. I do light make up and go downstairs.

Mum and dad are just smoking. "You need to go food shopping before you go" Said Dad. "I don't have.... Fine" Said Averie. I have a quick breakfast and then I head food shopping. I head home and unpack. I then go pack the car. I sigh and get in the car. Another year away from them. I begin the drive to the university. When I get there I unpack with the help from London, Michelle and Cassie. Once we finish we go to Starbucks. We go inside and I spot Corbyn Besson. He went to our high school too and his a nerd. I was a cheerleader and he was a nerd.

We sit down and just talk. "Ugh Chris is so annoying! I love him but high school boyfriends always get clingy in college" Said London. "So true! I let Carl go during the summer, he was upset but I mean, college I need to sleep with guys and then find my true love" Said Cassie. "Me and Jax are still together. He does the same course as me and we are still in love" Said Michelle. "Yeah cause your scared to be alone" Said London. I roll my eyes. "I only broke up with Kevin because he was too much of a pervert" Said Averie. London agrees and I smile.

We then go back to the dorm and hang around. "I heard you have to go to English today" Said Michelle. "Yeah for the big project with a partner" Said Averie. "Well good luck are you not gonna change?" Asked London. "Uh... no." Said Averie. "But you might find a hook up" Said London. "Lon, I don't need a hook up. I'm happy single" Said Averie. I stand up and go to English.

I don't know why London wants to keep hooking up. Like ugh. I get there and sit down. Corbyn walks in and sits across from me. I take out the stuff and settle down. I glance at Corbyn. His ready and texting on the phone.

The lecturer walks in and sets up. Everyone already arrived. "So this project is to present it by the end of year of what you learned about your partner. I did some serious thinking and I have the list. Go check" Said Ms Jones.

I stand up and go check.

Averie Johnson and Corbyn Besson.

Ok. I go to him. "We are partners" Said Averie. He looks at me and nods. I sit beside him and he looks at me. "We can do it in the common room?" Asked Corbyn. "Yeah sounds good" Said Averie. Corbyn smiles. He has a nice smile. It's soon over and we go to the common room. "So how about we write down the basics now? Then tomorrow so the hard stuff" Said Corbyn. "Ok. Sounds good" Said Averie.

Averie Rose Johnson.
20
Blonde hair and blue eyes.
Hobbies: Dancing, reading (surprise) and photography.
Likes: dogs, books, music, and cameras
Dislikes: rude people, carrots and sharks.

Corbyn Besson
20
Blonde hair and blue eyes
Hobbies: singing, space,
Likes: dogs, music, family
Dislikes: rude people, sharks.

We finish and eventually leave. I go for dinner and meet the girls. "What was the English thing?" Asked Michelle. "A project on our partner that we present at the end of the year. I'm with Corbyn" Said Averie. "His hot but a nerd" Said Cassie. I roll my eyes and they leave. I slide into bed and look at the ceiling. I eventually fall asleep.

This project better get me good grades.

First chapter is up and I hope you like it.

I'm excited for this one.

Lorna xx