Chp 3

I wake up and go find an outfit. I slide on Vans and curl my hair. I do light make up. I do know when I was in High School but ya know I had to look amazing since I was a cheerleader. I go down and see London. She's ready and stylish. Cassie is the same and Michelle is looking around. I walk over. "What are you wearing?" Asked London. "Clothes. I am not exactly in the mood to wear high end fashion" Said Averie. "Well you need to begin to hook up. I had like 3 already. Cassie 2. Elle none" Said London. "It's not all about hooking up with a lot of people. Seriously stop. Let's just go for breakfast" Said Averie. They nod and we leave.

I spot Corbyn and his with this guy.? He must be friends with guys that are hot. He better not get under London's radar. London glances over and smirks. She walks over and pokes Zach's shoulder. "Hey sexy man, what's your name?" Asked London. "Zach. Corbyn do you know her?" Asked Zach. "No but I know Averie" Said Corbyn. "The one you talked about? Nice to meet you. Um I better go home. High School and homework" Said Zach. "Your in high school? What's your favourite subject?" Asked Averie. "Music. Anyway I'm going" Said Zach and he walks off. "Give me his number" Said London. "Uh sorry your too old for him. Averie? See ya later for the project" Said Corbyn. I nod and smile. He walks off. "If he has more friends that are hot... tell me and Cassie. We can share" Smirked London. "Stop going onto boys. Seriously" Said Averie.

Breakfast was fine. I rush to class and just sit down. London and Cassie are actually sluts. Sorry. I am eventually done. It's Friday and my friends are dragging me to a party tonight after I do some work with Corbyn so I'm going to the library dressed up for the party. Parties.... I used to go in high school but I never loved them.

Skip to Corbyn and Averie's project

I go to Corbyn's dressed up. He smiles at me. "You look nice" Said Corbyn. "Thank you, London is having a party and I have to go" Said Averie. "You don't want to go?" Asked Corbyn. "Nope but I have too" Said Averie. I smile at him and then we continue with it. I leave and go see my friends.

Elle looks amazing and Cassie looks great

Elle looks amazing and Cassie looks great. London I'm not sure of her dress. "Let's go!" Said London. I smile and walk with them. Elle walks beside me. "I rather Netflix" Said Elle. "Same" Said Averie. We get there and go inside.

I look around and everyone's drunk. I sigh and sit beside Michelle. We stay for a couple of hours and then me and Elle sneak off. We make it back to the dorms. "Hey, enjoy your sleep" Said Averie. "You too, night" Said Elle and she walks off. I go into my dorm and change. I slide into bed. I eventually fall asleep.

The party was shit. Wish I stayed behind for Netflix.

So Averie went to a party and it was shit.

I hope ya enjoy

Lorna xx