Chp 2

I wake up and sigh. First day of proper classes. I get out of bed and find an outfit. I have dance today so I'm going for comfy. I put my hair in a ponytail and then go for breakfast. I go see London with a guy, kissing. I roll my eyes. I'm best friends with a sex crazed girl called London. Cassie isn't that bad and Michelle is not like them two. I walk past and go to Michelle.

"Who's he?" Asked Averie. "John, apparently they slept together last night" Said Michelle. "Oh" Said Averie. I go grab my stuff for class and then go to Photography. I sit down and lean back. I love this class but right now I need to dance. I listen to Ms Thompson. She is a great person for this. It's finished around 11, so I get time to go to the dance studio to dance.

I begin and eventually end. I go back to my dorm and have a shower. I get changed.

I slide on Vans and curl my hair

I slide on Vans and curl my hair. I do light make up and go to see London, Elle and Cassie. They are in dresses. "So for lunch we should go to this fancy restaurant" Said London. We just nod and go to this restaurant. I order macaroni and cheese. I had a water.

We then go back and I go Corbyn to do the project. "How was your day?" Asked Corbyn. "Fine, Photography was fun, I did a dance and went to lunch with my friends. Anyway let's just talk and write down anything important" Said Averie. Corbyn nods. "Did you have a girlfriend?" Asked Averie. "Yeah. We broke up during the summer. For freshman year we made it but it was hard so we decided to break up and here we are, we don't talk much" Said Corbyn. "I'm sorry" Said Averie. "It's fine. Tina's happy" Said Corbyn. "I had an ex but we broke up because well we weren't working out and college was coming and his going to Canada." Said Averie.

We continue until it's time for English. We get there and go inside. I smile at Corbyn. His pretty nice and funny. Once the class is finished I go to dinner. I then go to my dorm to do homework. I go find an outfit to just chill in. I decide on a pair of sweatpants and a sports bra. I put my hair in a bun and wipe off my make up.

I decide to watch some YouTube when I spot... Christina Marie. I click on.

"Hey Chickees! You asked me a question before I start and yes me and Corbyn were dating but we broke up cause of college. It's true, we are both busy. So yeah I do love him but it was for the best. Thanks!" Said Christina.

I turn it off and I sigh. She's beautiful. I decide to go to sleep.

Today was fine.

So is London and Cassie good friends?

I hope ya enjoyed

Lorna xx