Chp 9

I wake up and sigh. I put my dress back on and go back to my dorm. I have a quick shower and get dressed. I go down and see Finn. He kisses me and I kiss back. "I missed you this morning" Said Finn. "I smelled and wanted to have a shower." Said Averie. "Wanna hang tonight?" Asked Finn. "I'm doing the project with Corbyn." Said Averie. "Oh ok" Said Finn. I smile and nod. We share a kiss and leave. I go to Photography and sit down. Umm I'm tired. Once it's over I go meet Corbyn. We sit at a table in the library.

We quickly finish this part. "Come on, let's grab some coffee" Said Corbyn. I smile. "Gladly" Said Averie. I stand up and we go to the cafe. We get some coffee and muffins. We sit down and smile. "How's you and Finn?" Asked Corbyn. "Fine. Just a little tired" Said Averie. "So am I. Do you feel anything with him?" Asked Corbyn. "No. I don't know what to do" Said Averie. "Either do I" Said Corbyn. "Maybe it will come later" Said Averie. "Yeah. I still don't feel the sparks with Tina anymore. It's weird because I thought I missed her but turns out it was the familiarity of having her around" Said Corbyn. I look at him. "Looks like we are both in impassioned relationships" Said Averie. "Yeah. But I love her" Said Corbyn. "I love Finn." Said Averie.

"Umm. This is stressful" Said Corbyn. I laugh and we stand up. We go to the canteen and have dinner. I go find Finn and kiss him. He kisses back and smiles. I giggle. I post a picture on Insta.

Averie_Johnson: Me and Finn being idiots

Averie_Johnson: Me and Finn being idiots. Lol.

I smile. As much as I don't feel the passion I do love him. If he broke up with me I'd be sad. He kisses me. "You are everything baby girl" Said Finn. I kiss him again. "So are you" Said Averie. We kiss again. I smile and go to my dorm and lie on my bed. I sigh and look at my wall.

I eventually fall asleep.

I love him but the sparks and passion is not there.

No passion. But love.

I hope you enjoyed

Lorna xx