Volume 5: A Grimm-"Aced" Game (PART 6)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Cardin: Hmph!! He's no toughy.

Me: (Whispers) Don't let your complacency take over, Cardin. Sougo told me that he is forced to be reckoned with.

I said as I conjoured an Ice Sword.

Me: Good for you. You're going back into your Watch whether you like it or not!!

Another Decade (Swartz): And you're getting way too ahead of yourselves.

He said as he began to advance towards us, only for us to ready our weapons as he started to get closer to us. Then, Orochi advanced first as she unsheathes her Odachis and gave Another Decade aka, Swartz a flurry of slashes, only to realize that she's doing nothing on him, to her shock.

Another Decade smirked at Orochi as she gave him more slashes, only for her to be teleported behind him by his portal ability. Orochi looked around in front of her only to block Another Decade's sideskick, to his shock.

Another Decade (Swartz): How?!

Orochi: I've been training. So, I know what to expect when someone attacks me from behind.

She said as she released her grip off his leg and slashed him twice and finalizing it with a punch at his chest, causing him to stagger backwards. Then, Team CRDL ran in and gave him a flurry of their own attacks. Seeing and feeling that Another Decade has had enough with this nonsense, he sent a pulse that affected all of us as we fell on our knees, whereas I fell on one knee as I kept myself up.

Another Decade went towards Team CRDL and Orochi and he had a purplish-black energy ball in hand. Knowing that he was about to do somethkng severe, I quickly shot back on my feet and turned myself into a flurry of snow, leaves, petals, flames and white rose petals as I flew above Another Decade and revert back to my original self while holding Gashacon Key-Slasher and my Ice Sword, landing down towards him.

Me: NO ONE IS KILLING ANYBODY WITHOUT MY CONSEEEENT!!!!!!!!!

As I yelled, I landed on Another Decade's shoulders as I began to slash his head with the best of my ability. With me on his shoulders as I used my legs to hold on, Another Decade fought hard trying to get me off him, but to no avail.

Another Decade fought hard trying to get me down from his shoulders but I still held onto him while I kept striking his head with my weapons. Then, I noticed Another Decade's eyes glow red as he was going to do something drastic. He then raise his hand in the air, summoning a portal from above that engulfed me, leading me to a portal that made me face in front of Another Decade from the ground as he kicked me off him, sending me flying while he relief his pain on his shoulders.

Another Decade (Swartz): This boy is sure a pain...... but I still sense a great deal of power within him.... the power, I . MUST . HAVE!!!!!!!

He said as he saw me walking towards him. Another Decade blast an energy ball at me, in which I deflected it and blast an energy ball of my own right at him which he deflected also. The same process kept going on while we both got even closer to each other.

While getting close to each other and luanching energy balls at each other at the same time, Orochi stood back up as she transformed her armour and Mask into a KaizokuRessha-based form as she wields Kaizoku Hassha and began shooting out projectiles and trains from her weapon--