61) Passed Around

Start bij het begin

"Don't worry Tobi, I am being nice, by not turning him into actual fish food." I said cockily, making a few if the Akatsuki members chuckle.

"Says the brat, who can't even escape from being bound to a chair." He copped back as I snorted.

"Oh I'm sorry! It's not like I was ejected with some serum that makes me weaker than you!" I argued, making Kisame clench his fists.
"You're way to easy to pick on." I said with a chuckle.

"Take it easy Kisame, she's just trying to get under your skin. You know you can't hurt her, so just give it up now." Itachi said, making me chuckle as I leaned back into my seat.

"Where's Carrot top? I'm getting bored of the rest of you." I sighed, as I stared towards the desk.
"No offense Tobi, and Deidara. You guys are okay, but isn't this supposed to be a meeting?" I asked.
"He's worse than Kakashi at being on time, I'll tell you what." I added.
"Call yourself a leader, you should act like one." I sighed.

"I see you're still disobedient as ever." Pein's voice said, making everyone except for Itachi and I to jump.

"Ah fire crotch! I was just talking about you!" I said with fake excitement.

"Man she's really asking for it today!" Hidan said, to Kakuzu who just watched.

"Your smart mouth doesn't hide the fact that you are very much intimidated by me (Y/N)." He said, making me chuckle.

"Is that so? You're funny!" I replied.

Never show fear, it gives the enemy more to play on too.

"Say what you must, but you'll learn very quickly your place within the organization." He said.

"If that's what helps you sleep at night! Then sure, we'll go with that. But didn't you tell me this like a month ago?" I asked, as he just glared at me.
"Yeah, I'm pretty sure you did! But look where we are now, I still refuse to become a member and you're slowly running out of ideas, and people from what I can see." I said with a smirk.

The room was silent, as everyone just waited for Pein's next move.

"Everyone out now." Pein said calmly, as one by one the members left the room.

"Oh (Y/N)." I heard Konan sigh as she left the room.

"The bitch did it now!" Hidan cackled, as he walked out of the door. Pein shut the door, as I just stared forward.

"Do you have a reason for being so stubborn? Especially when I'm being very lenient with you. My patience is running very thin, it's quite hard to be kind to someone who isn't cooperating." He said as I snorted.

"You're being kind? That's some kind of joke right?" I asked as he stood in front of me.
"Surely it is."

"Have I hurt you?"

"No, but you've allowed your goons to do your dirty work. Aren't you supposed to be the all mighty leader? Doesn't the leader usually do the work? You're a pitiful excuse for a leader really, but that's just if you asked me." I said nonchalantly. I looked up into his eyes as he glared down at me.

"I didn't. Go and ask the people of the Hidden rain village of my existence, they'll tell you I'm no leader." He said as I chuckled.