OVA:Sun

Warning: This Chapter could be offensive and mean!

It's jut my point of view, so don't dis or complain about it!

Anyway,Do Enjoy the Chapter!

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Lucy's POV

I was having a road trip with my family, and we eventually landed on Starbucks,also know as 'Hipster Central' , Not to be rude or anything but it's full of Hipsters, and also wanna be's.

Me and my family entered, they all left me to find seats and I stayed in line, pkis, they said I'm the most hipster among them, what the hell does that mean?! I don't wear vans, nor do I wear revealing clothes, shorts, skirts, sandals, or wear hipster nerdy glasses especially sideways caps, I mean, who does that?! Well I most certainly know, hipsters, all trying to be hip and cool.

My brother also told me to give my name as Lukes, I'm a girl idiots, but the L and U are still there though.They also said I'm a hipster because I take a picture of the sky, what's wrong with that? I love the sky, cloudless or sunny, starry or dark, I love it!

Time skip

Yum! that was delicious! I had Chocolate Chip Cream and Mango Mania, in other words, it was delicious! I really loved it, sweet,just my kind of food.

We were I the car, driving back home. The sun was golden! It's rays were hitting my white pale skin, I especially love the sky when the sun is golden, or the moon is glowing.I don't like it when my brothers tease me about me taking pictures of the sky, so I secretly took my phone out, and took some lovely pictures of the sky, but some crappy things get in the way! like fences, posts, and many more, even trees, though it'll make. Nice silhouette.

I took some pictures, and when I was taking my last picture, I saw my brother looking at me,shit! I've been caught! Iturned off my phone and was casually just looking outside the window, I also hid my phone for the fact.

"I saw that Lucy, you can't hide that from me"he teased

Jeez,I then stopped taking pictures and really looked at the sun, I stared at it, and

I really like the sun, it's so warm and it'll stay for more than 10 hours a day, oh how Love Hurts, I can't marry the sun!

It can warm me up and stay with me forever, but it'll also have to go from time to time, Dammit! Love Hurts so bad~~