Chapter 7:Hiding

Lucy's POV

Me and the other groups are walking over to my house,Salamander is here,Salamander is here,my perverted classmates will see,I'm the antagonist,Lisanna is the protagonist along with Natsu,they can change the script and make me the protagonist,but Lisanna and Natsu are like the class couple,I never knew actually till Anni told me and J asked her,she told me how anti-social I am,I for one accept that since I chose it.

We were at the gate of my house,my classmates' jaw dropped when they saw my house-well mansion like house-I opened the gate and waltz in,they just followed looking around,Lisanna was clinging to Salamander,saying things like:

'This place is huge'

'But when we grow up we can have a better place right?'

'I love you'

.

.

.

.

"Da faq?!"I blurted,they all stared at me with confusion

"Sorry,I just..remembered something"I apologised,for some reason,I wanted to become the girl that gets the guy,but my other half always wanted to be the evil dark girl,who would want everything in her grasp,but I chose that part for myself,the other girls didn't want it,why? because they are the typical females,you know,crushing in boy bands,teen actors,singers who are actually gay,who acts girly and shows off to their crushes,well I'm most certainly not them,I'm an anti-social otaku gamer girl,I don't show off to crushes,I don't flirt around or crush on gay people,and I most certainly hate wearing dresses,skirts,and shorts,I hide my scars,if I wear boots then that would be fine,when I was younger I fell down a set if stairs and eventually got some scars,I was a hard headed girl,I didn't listen so I scraped it of and it left a scar,Im also cold,I don't smile unless I need to,I now know the difference between a fake and real smile,so I give people a fake smile all the time,but it actually seems real and sincere to them,beibg alone is something I love,bur I don't want that in public,no,I don't want to feel stares.

We entered the house and I motioned for them to seat on the couches,I first checked the house if my brothers were home,and thankfully not,I returned to them and saw them examining the house from their seat,I can do this,it's time!

"Alright!we'll set up!the actors or actress will be changing,boys down stairs and girls upstairs"I announced to them,my eyes still cold,and no smile forming,for some reason,I feel emotionless,but I can't so that when filming.

"Where's the bathroom?"one of my perverted classmates asked,shit, beside the bathroom is a naked woman,but her limbs covered the private parts.

"O-Over there,but please dot freak out"I pointed to where the bathroom is,whwn they walked over they freaked out,and were blushing,tgey eventually over came it and went inside the bathroom,I motioned the girls upstairs for them to change,but I for one wanted to change in my room,so I just showed them to the bathroom and I left for my room to change.

I wore full black (GGO Kirito) I went out my room and saw the girls,somw were dressed in casual and the others wore something like mine,but was either white,green,or dark violet.I had eyeliner and mascara on,my lips were covered with blood red lips,I also had a brown wig on,it reaches to my hips.

Time skip

The director,or should I say,the class president changed the plot a bit,I'll have to do some stuff but it's okay with me..I guess..I really hadn't read it yet,be the scene that was changed was still quite far from what we are shooting.

If I play the bad guy,I need to be cold and devious,I need to be sly and intriguing than I already was,but I also need confidence,and that is no laughing matter,I need to feel more confident on myself.I already know how to act ever since I steal from my brother and get away with it,I also steal from my classmates,but they're just harmless ballpens and school materials.

As bad guy I can intimidate Salamander,I can get close and feel my other side take over,the side where evil and darkness resides,where my anger over the past years,but I still have an image to protect,we hide secrets that we only knowbeca'use were scared,scared of the outcome if we all show out true selves,scared that,they will judge and leave you,reject you,so you hide it,hide who you really are,hide the real you and show your best fake phoney self.

Life hurts,but not as much as hiding yourself from everyone,you want them to know the real you,but yet you can't because of outcomes and scared of punishment,you hide and lie,and I'm used to it,so I don't have to be scared,I know how to show a fake yet real person,even though,I'm most certainly not that person.