Chapter 4:Interested

Hey Guys~

This was from last Monday,but let's just say it was Lucy's Monday.

This would all happen fast,meaning that it all won't be according to date,but it happened or something,please get it because it was quite hard to explain.

If you have any questions about anything just message me in wattpad,I'll be there to answer,probably not at the exact time but I'll somehow answer.

Anyway,Enjoy the Chapter!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lucys POV

It was Monday,I was almost late,and we have our Flag Ceremony,I hate being late on Mondays,it would mean giant embarrassment,why?

Because people would look at me,I don't have much confidence,but I'm strong willed,and also people think of me as a nerd now,why?

I'm an Otaku,I wear glasses,I'm usually quiet and shy,I don't have much friends in the classroom,well female friends,half of the boys in my classroom are my close friends,I wasn't the ideal friend,but I'm very loyal and protective, caring and responsible,strong and smart,I just don't show it,but Ella penetrated it and saw my potentials,but no one knows except for Shaira,that I have a dark,evil,and undeniably scary side,plus,'Death' is my favorite word,I usually write it in Japanese so no one would understand it.

I ran upstairs to my classroom,I literally dropped my bag AT&T chair and rushed for the Flag Ceremony,when I arrived I felt stares,and didn't know where to sit,it was quite embarrassing,but when I see other people they don't seem embarrassed,I try to think that way but to no avail,I sat at the nearest seat and glanced around for Salamander,he seems gone,right,he has a basketball game later,I hope the Ceremony reaches until 8:00 so I can watch him play,I blushed at the thought.

After some time,I glanced again and saw him higher than me,I glances closer and saw Lisanna resting between his legs,she was lower than him,is this jealousy or heartbroken?Meh.

Time skip

My other classmates are hoping that we stay for the game,and we did,except for the lower levels,the place erupted into cheers and yells,I joined in a little,but I felt embarrassed and awkward with the feeling,Ugh! great,totally weird nerd over here!

I sat down and patiently waited for the 2nd game,where Natsu will be playing,I waited for minutes and finally the 2nd game started.

"Go Natsu~"Allnof my classmates cheered for him,since he is the only basketball player in our class,I watched him intently and blushed from time to time,I felt a light tap in my shoulder,I looked behind me seeing Ella with her friends,I admit,I get quite jealous? that she and her friend get along well,I feel out of place when I hang around them,she waved hello and I smiled at her.

Time skip

The game ended and Salamander won!he acted around crazy,he jumped around huggin' his teammates,then they lied down at the floor,staring at the ceiling,I wanted to check it out,but none of my classmates were there so I let it go and walked to the classroom.

I finally feel interested with basketball,I thought they were boring or something,mYbe only when there is someone interesting here.