Chapter 5:Absent

Third Persons POV

Lucy was lying down at her bed,waiting for her alarm to warn her,she was wide awake her arm covering her eyes,she shifted and her arm was just covering her forehead,instead of the alarm,someone else woke her up,her one and only cousin Shaira.

"Stop being lazy,get up or no breakfast "Shaira scolded

"Food~"Lucy whined and placed back her arm covering her eyes.

"Ahaha"Shaira giggled and went over to Lucy and literally dragged her off the bed.

"Hey!"

"C'mon,you better get up or no breakfast"Shaira laughed

"Bu-whatever"Lucy finally gave in and stood up

"Don't we have school or whatever?"Lucy asked

"No classes remem?"Sgaira answered and finally left the room,leaving Lucy to mumble.

"Great"

Lucys POV

I forgot,my brothers classmates will visit,no wonder no food.I went downstairs slowly and peeked,no one,I checked my watch and it was already past 10:00,the must be late or something,I looked over to the desktop downstairs to see my brother,my college brother.We looked through some photos,old photos of when I was 4-8,we even laughed at the funny ones and weird ones,good memories.I went to the dinning room,and ate breakfast,my brother still isn't here nor are his classmates,they're supposed to be shooting for their group project,good thing I wore long leggings and a white designed gems T-shirt.

Time skip (next day)

We had the annual flag ceremony,meanjng the entire school,it was done,and we were all headed to class,nut I heard something from Lisanna and her friend.

"Natsu is absent"her friend said,HOW IN THE WORLD AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THE PROJECT NOW!?!?

"Who care about him?!"Lisanna huffed,then the next I didn't hear properly because it was too noisy,she's probably still mad at him because he was with me and Ella?

Time skip

"Salamanders absent right?"Ella asked me

"Yeah"

"Hell yeah,he's gone!"Ella cheered

"But isn't he usually gone,he's always absent"I explained

"Who cares"