Post-Top Surgery (David x ftm!reader)

Camp Camp
Do you like Harry Potter? Do you have a tiktok? Than you're in luck (or not. I'm pretty cringy) I am the muggle literature teacher for the #hogwartsprofessors tag on tiktok. So, if you want to see cringe or are just curious, my tiktok user name is @khaotic.cosplay or jerrythetransberry. 👌 Okay, enough of that crap. Enjoy the story. (Also I've decided I want to write some chubby ftm!reader oneshot, any prompts? I have an idea for Dean from Supernatural)

The shine of the morning sun, caused me to slowly become aware of the cabin around me. I twisted my body a little, thinking about getting up, but laid still again as pain crept into my chest. It had only been a few days since my top surgery and I shouldn't push it by moving if it hurts too much.
Movement from the other side of the bed caught my attention. Flopping my head to the side, I smiled as I made eye contact with bright greens eyes. They were wide open, just staring as a little red hair covered the top of one.
"Good morning." He smiled and leaned over to kiss my forehead sleepily. He sat up and stretched, looking around. "Want some coffee?" He asked, eyes already brightening. I nodde, taking my time to stand.
I changed into my camp councilor shirt and some jeans while I listened to David ramble on about the plans and activities he planned for today.
Already breaking a sweat and feeling weak, I sat on the bed.
David noticed and smiled weakly. He grabbed a mug from the portable coffee machine and handed me it. "Of course, though, we'll need to take breaks. Some of us will need more than the others." He commented, staring at me softly as I took a drink. "Don't push yourself, okay? If you feel like you need to sit, please do." He suggested. I nodded and agreed that I would.
The rest of the day consisted on David, Gwen, and I running around with the campers. It took me a little longer to go places, making me behind everyone most of the time. Max usually stayed by my side, not caring for the activities David planned, but it gave me someone to talk to.
Before I knew it, it was dinner time. We all gathered in the cafeteria and hung out. David sat next to me like usual, asking if I felt alright and if I was in any pain. I assured him I was okay.
The day ended and we all went back to our cabins. David caught me after I changed into something comfortable and wrapped his arms around me. "You're so handsome." He mumbled, burrowing his head into my shoulder blade. My face flushed and I thanked him. "You're pretty handsome yourself." I kissed his forehead.
He let out a happy sigh. "How did I end up with an amazing boyfriend like you, y/n?"