Shy (Bakugou x ftm!reader)

My Hero Academia
I'm bad at writing shy characters so I apologize to who requested this, but hey! I got a good replacement. Anxiety!
Also we're contestants for the Watty Awards, which I know very little about, but hey! Could be fun!
I was startled when a hand suddenly slammed onto the book I was reading. I had showed up to class a little so I could read for a bit, so I didnt expect someone to be here. Glancing up I realized that the tall brown haired boy wasn't even in my class. "Can I help you?" I asked, but it came out as a whisper. Anxiety built up in my mind and chest. My brain was going crazy trying to figure out all the possibilities this situation could turn into and my chest began to squeeze to the point I couldn't breathe, knowing I was talking to someone I didn't know.
The boy smiled wickedly, "fucking nerd! Why don't you make yourself useful and kill yourself, faggot." He stated in a rude way. I was so shocked that I just kind of stared with my mouth agape.
Maybe I had heard him wrong. "W-what?" I asked softly, trying not to start a fight if I heard right. He slammed his hands on my desk, practically ruining my book and suddenly he was only a few inches away from my face. His eyes held a dangerous gaze and his breath smelled like he ate small children for breakfast. "I said..." He stopped to move his hand to be around my neck, making me panic even more. I couldn't move. Why can't I move?! "Kill yoursel-"
Before he was finished, he was pulled away from me and slammed into the wall. Holding the collar of his button up shirt, was Bakugou. He was gritting his teeth and holding one of his hand dangerously close to his face, ready to activate his quirk. Relief flooded my body. Bakugou slammed him into the wall again. "Listen here, asswipe." He growled at the boy, who was terrified now. "If you or any of your friends touch my boyfriend again, I will kill you. Got it?" He hissed and let the boy ago. He was gone within a half second.
Bakugou turned to me, concern in gis eyes. "Did they hurt you?" He asked. I shook my head as he sat in the seat next to me. I leaned my head against his shoulder. I was still shaking a little. "Man, if that bothered you, how the hell are you going to deal with meeting my parents tonight?" He asked and I froze. I forgot about it. Panic filled ny body again. "Don't worry," he chuckled noticing me tense up again. "They'll love you"
He was wrong.
Sitting at the Bakugou's dinner table, his mom continued to give me a glare. It was causing me so much anxiety that I could barely hold a fork. I tried to keep my eyes on my food, but I could feel her eyes on me.
His dad eventually started asking questions. About my quirk, about how I met Bakugou, and my plans for the future. I told him all the truthful answers and that seemed to snap his mom from her trance. She startled everyone when she asked me a question.
"So why do you even like my son?" She asked carefully. Bakugou glared at her for a while but he attention snapped back to me when I answered quietly and slowly, almost afraid she'd hate the answer. "Well, when we first met, I was in a bad place. He cared for me when I nearly had an anxiety attack introducing myself and ran out of class. He was so sweet and made sure I was okay. He may not be the nicest around other people but he's always gone out of his way to be kind to me. When it's just him and me, I've never known a sweeter guy." His mom was surprised.
Bakugou was blushing. "I have a reputation to keep, dude." He mumbled, drinking his water. Trying to act normal, was not working well for him. His mom smiled.
"Well, at least you're not a completely lost cause." She commented.