Dysphoria (Lance x ftm!reader)

Voltron
You stood there, looking in the mirror. When imagining yourself, you pictured a masculine looking boy. A flat chest with facial hair. Sadly, that wasn't what looked back at you in the mirror.
You sighed in frustration and grabbed your clothes for the day. It only took a few minutes to get ready. It was a rest day for the paladins, so you planned on spending time with your boyfriend.
You looked back in the mirror. Something still didn't feel right.
You had your binder on, masculine clothes on, and even trimmed your hair. So why did you feel like this?
Of course, you knew the answer and you felt the feeling flood through out your body. Everything felt wrong. Your arms, legs, hips, chest, face, stomach. Your heart beat sped up as you felt like you were about to cry.
You tried to shake it off, which really didn't do much.
You walked over to your dresser and pulled out your over sized hoodie. Sliding it on, you went to look in the mirror. It was better, but it still looked wrong.
You sighed again, staring at yourself sadly in the mirror. You was snapped out of your thoughts when you saw a figure watching you.
Lance stood there, behind me, leaning on the doorway. He walked forward with a worried look on his face. "You okay?" He laid his hand on your shoulder. You watched in the mirror as his gentle glance scanned your hair, instantly knowing you cut it.His eyes slid down to your hoodie.
Realization suddenly struck him. "You're having one of those days, huh?" He asked, voice smooth and soft. You nodded and watched as he decided his next move. He turned you so your face was in front of his and stared intensely in your eyes. "Than, lets just cuddle today, okay?" You smiled at the idea and gave your consent.
The rest of the day was spent cuddling in bed, while Lance whispered compliments in your ear. Such as, "you're so handsome" and "Your hair cut is cute."