To the Max -compleating a thought-

Start from the beginning

I sat straight, not that hard to do, but eating with fifteen different forks and knives. What do you plan to eat that you need that many? She hated that I ate with my hands, and forbid me from eating pizza.

I know what your thinking. She is NOT taking my pizza away from me!

An hour with her was killer. She smirked every time I messed up or didn't know something. "Oh you don't know which fork to start with out of fifteen? Oh how sad." You can guess what I thought. Never before had I ever needed this many utensils, hell I grew up with out them in the first place.

The only time I had seen this many was when one of the street kids stole a set from an antique store and sold them to the pawn shop. Other than that it was fingers or plastic.

Shefferland and I were way too different to be in the same room together. Every time I saw her she was in a pencil skirt, suit jacket her hair in a tight bun and glasses on her nose. She carried a note book every where and wrote things down when I messed up. One thing I did, just to make her mad, every time I had to go see her, I wore my jeans. My acid washed ripped jeans that hugged my legs. Yes!

I swear she almost fainted when she saw me wearing them, and tomorrow it was going to be baggy sweats. She couldn't stand me, I couldn't stand her. We got along just fine.

Meeting the guard dogs was cool. There was about ten Dobermans, and when they weren't attacking someone they were happy and playful. One of them really liked me; it jumped up and barked like mad every time I walked past. When I was near enough he would jump on me and lick my face. He had little black and brown steaks on his back like a tiger; and two brown dots on his face. You can guess why they called him Tiger.

Sword training sucked. I thought it was going to be cool, but no. My coach was an idiot who didn't do anything. He sat and watched my form, more like my ass, and shout when I did something wrong.

When I heard I was doing sword fighting, I figured I would be working hard, practicing with other people, having some deadly teacher who could take your head off, no I was all by myself with a fat pig! Yay... note the sarcasm.

Horse training was okay. The teacher wanted to know if I had ever had any experience on a horse. No I didn't. The only time I had seen a real horse was during the Christmas parade and people would get sleigh rides or Mounties would ride along on theirs. Yeah poor kid here, and the only reason I was at that parade was to lift. And I thought I was rich after that. For a kid on the street earning fifty bucks is like winning the lottery.

>>End Flashback<<

The dance/coranation thing was long. I met everyone all over again, speaking to rich peoples jerk kids. Apparently I was still a street kid on the inside (hehe). It was hard not to go and slip my hand into someone pocket and take their money, or slip of a watch or two. But I did restrain myself, these were my people, and I didn't need them thinking that I was going to take all of their personal items. I need them to see me as a princess and not as a theif. I hope no one around here knows that I used to be a big pick pocket.

I danced with a lot of people, they were shocked when something modern came on and I would start swinging my hips to the beat. Most of the adults got off the dance floor, but all the kids stood around me. Some looked like they were grinding, others standing in circles and dancing. A group of girls stood beside me and we all swung our hips putting our arms in the air and singing a long. The song was Tik Tok by Kesha.

wake up in the morning feeling like pe diddy

grab my glasses im out the door i'm going to hit this city

brfore i leave brush my teeth with a bottle of jack

cus when i leave for the night i'm not coming back