Need Some Help?

"I have some explaining to do"

------------

The doorbell was heard throughout the house. The groups looked around, seeing that everyone was there. Who's at the door? Jughead went and opened the door for the stranger.

"Um, can I help you?" He asked the young girl standing at the door.

"I'm Alex. I couldn't help but hear you call for help in explaining some stuff. I'm here to help." The young girl, now known as Alex, said to him. He looked at her, confused.

"I never asked for help."

"Oh, I know, but I can tell when someone needs to tell a secret." She walked into the house (I accidentally put down ASS lol), "It's kind of my job." She told the group, but mostly directed it at Jughead.

"I'm sorry, but, what's your job?" Maddie asked, for the whole group.

"My job is simply to help people tell their secrets. Maybe even embarrass them a little. Especially when their secret is this big." Alex told the group of teens.

"What do you mean by embarrass. Jug's never been embarrassed before. At least as far as we know." Archie pointed out.

"You are right, Jughead has never been embarrassed. But Cody has. As an example, let's just say, Tyreesha." Alex smirked evilly. (I checked and that IS how you spell it lol) Jughead paled a little, while London, Maddie, and Zack started laughing. "And I swear if you people ask me how I'm going to help, what I'm talking about, or why they're laughing, I will scream." she added.

"Well, I'm confused." Veronica said. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"I suggest that you close your eyes. I'll tell you when to open them again. What I do usually gives people a headache if they leave their eyes open for this." Everyone closed their eyes.Alex snapped, and a bright flash went off. Everyone in the room was transported to a movie theater looking room.

"You guys can open your eyes now." Alex told the group. They all opened their eyes, and looked around.

"Where are we?" Betty asked.

"A pocket dimension." She replied shortly. "I'm going to bring in some more people from both Riverdale and the Tipton. Just a warning." Alex then snapped her fingers, and two more groups appeared. The first group had 8 people in it, and the second group had 7 people. The first group was Cheryl, Gladys Jones, FP Jones, Jellybean Jones, Toni, Sweet Pea, Fangs, Kevin, and Reggie. The second group was Mr. Moseby, Carey Martin, Kurt Martin, Arwin, Esteban, Woody, and Marcus. They looked around, and spotted the group of teens already there. Jughead scanned the group, and right as his eyes fell on his adoptive parents, he got tackled by Jellybean.

"Jughead!" The girl screamed from atop him. 

"Hey Jellybean, aren't you, Mom, and Dad supposed to be in Toledo?" he asked her. "And can you please get off of me?" She got off of him.

"Yeah kid, but then there was a bright flash and now, here we are." FP said to Jughead.

"Do you know why, Suicide Squad?" Reggie asked, using one of his nicknames for Jughead.

"Apparently it's to watch my past. I don't know why we need to do that, I could have just told the seven of them and left it at that, but no!" Jughead looked at Alex. "Can you explain why we need to watch my past?" 

"I already told you. It's my job. I'm the author(fourth wall BROKEN!), and I mostly deal in watching the past and telling secrets, even if the secret keepers don't want the secrets to come out. I also enjoy embarrassing people along the way." 

"I'm sorry, but, why did you call Cody 'Suicide Squad'? Did something happen that we don't know about?" Maddie asked, concerned for him.

"You have no idea what has happened to us. And 'Suicide Squad' was something that Reggie decided to call me before I asked him if he knew how to spell 'necrophilia' and he then proceeded to try to beat me up. That was great." Jughead said, directing the last sentence to Reggie.

"Okay, let's get this started before someone kills Jughead." Alex said, staring at Jughead and Reggie glaring at each other, worried.

"Yeah, I can't wait to learn about Donnie Darko's past." Cheryl said sarcastically. 

"Cheryl, be nice. He's still our leader, no matter where we are." Toni told her girlfriend. (IMPORTANT: This takes place in the middle of season 2, but I'm making some aspects from later on happen. Like, Jughead will still have had the whole thing with Penny from S2 E21 and small things like that. kk baiiiiiiiiiiiiiii) Cheryl rolled her eyes.

"I know that TT, but that doesn't mean that I can't be snarky anymore." Cheryl responded. Toni still looked wary.

"It's fine Toni. Cheryl is just being herself." Jughead told her. Toni nodded and found a couple seats, sitting down.

"Cody? Is that you?" Carey Martin said, just now getting out of her shock. Kurt soon followed. Jughead just rolled his eyes and sat down with Betty, Veronica, and Archie, soon followed by the rest of the serpents. Everyone else sat down, confused at what happened to 'Cody'.

"Cody? What's going on? What happened to you?" Kurt asked for everyone. Jughead looked at him.

"First of all, would you stop calling me Cody? Second of all, you have no idea what I've been through." Jughead says, remembering the time when he almost died. The Tipton group looked at him, worried.

"Okay then. Before anymore questions happen, I'm gonna get started. Good luck with the embarrassment, Jughead." Alex said, then started up the first video.

------------

Seating:

Row 1: Veronica, Archie, Jughead, Betty, Zack

Row 2: Gladys, Jellybean, FP, Carey, Kurt

Row 3: Toni, Cheryl, Reggie, Sweet Pea, Fangs

Row 4: Moseby, Arwin, Esteban, Woody, Marcus

Row 5: Kevin, Empty, London, Bailey, Maddie

962 Words