Questions

After Jughead finished talking to Fangs and Tall Boy, his old 'friends' started asking questions.

"I'm not going to answer any of your questions. At least, not here." Jug told them.

"Then where? It's not like we have a place to go." London Tipton spoke up. She was the second person of that group that he could trust, and there were only two. She really could be clueless sometimes. He stared at her, with his face blank.

"Give me five minutes. I need to make some calls first." Jughead walked off, and called Betty.

— After the phone call —

Betty said that they could all talk in her house. Her parents were on a trip for the week, so she was home alone. He then called Archie and Veronica, telling them to meet at Betty's house. Jughead then went back to the group.

"Okay. Follow me." He told them, then left and got on his motorcycle. He lead the group to Betty's house. He led them inside, and found the other three of the four musketeers sitting in Betty's living room. They went and sat down.

"Jug, who are they? And why does he look like you?" Archie asked Jughead. Zack looked offended at the fact that they didn't know who he was. The three others just looked confused at the fact that they called him 'Jug' and 'Jughead'.

"I have some explaining to."