Why Them?

Jughead had accidentally locked eyes with one member of the group. Lucky for him, it was one of the only two of that group of four that he could stand.

He caught the eye of one Maddie Fitzpatrick. She turned around, and said that she might have found Cody.

Then, something even worse could have happened. In walked Toni and Cheryl. They looked around, stressed. It looked like they might have been looking for someone. Jughead walked up to them to calm them down.

"Toni, Cheryl, what's wrong? Did something happen?" He asked them. The mysterious group was watching this exchange. They were surprised to see how much "Cody" had changed. His voice got deeper, and he was wearing all black. It also looked like he dyed his hair black.

"There was a fight at the Wyrm. Everyone is trying to stop it. You have to get there now." Toni told him.

"Crap. I'll head over there now. Thanks for telling me." Jughead said, rushing out of Pops. "Can you go explain what happened to Betty for me? Thanks."

What Jughead didn't realize was that he was followed outside, and then to the Whyte Wyrm (sorry if I spelt that wrong. Put any corrections on spelling and stuff in the comments!).

When Jughead stopped at the Whyte Wyrm, the group was confused. Why would Cody go to a bar? They followed him inside, and watched him.

Jughead stood up on a table.

"Stop! Stop!" Everyone stopped to listen to their leader. "Who started it?" Everyone in the bar pointed to Tall Boy and Fangs. "Fangs. Tall Boy. Outside. Now!" He screamed at the two. He, of course, noticed the group of four following him. So, when he passed them on his way out, he didn't stop but spoke up.

"Stop following me." Jughead told them. They, of course didn't listen. "Your just lucky that the rest haven't found you yet. They might think that you're some stray Ghoulies or something." He then walked out. The group of four were confused, to say the least. There were so many questions, but only one stood out.

What happened to Cody?