Baby Boom

Author's Note

Sorry, the previous video was removed and I had to put a new one up!

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"You did what?!" Leo yelled in slight anger but tries to keep his cool so he does not seem irrational.

"We could not have just left her there!" Casey said as he got closer towards Leo, anger rising in him.

"Do you not know how dangerous that place is?!" Leo said as he also goes closer to Casey his anger getting the better of him.

Karai got up and put her hands on Casey's chest and Leo's plastron as she pushed them away from each other, she looked up at Leo.

"Leo please go calm down," Karai said in a soft tone.

Leo looked down at her, the anger in his eyes left when his eyes locked with hers.

"I will come to you in a few minutes I promise," Karai said with a slight smile.

Leo nodded as he went back to her room.

"As for you," Karai said as she faced Casey before continuing, "you go cool off too, go spar with Ralph or something."

"Ooh yeah I can do that," Casey said as he and Ralph ran out the door.

Karai sighed as she went to Leo and saw him sitting in the corner again, right where she saw him before she left.

"You know you can sit on the bed right?" Karai asked as she looked at him and motioned towards the bed.

"Ah right sorry..." Leo said as he got up and sat on the end of her bed.

Karai sat on the other end before she took a deep breath before saying, "listen someone found April's body and took her... I went back because she deserves a proper burial, you know that. Casey, he went along because he knew you would kill him if you knew that he saw me leave. Well, we saw or rather heard two figures talking... they knew you boys and that scares me, Leo..." Karai said as she looked down in concern.

Leo put his hand on hers, "I understand and I am sorry for my behavior before but it is just... after losing April I do not think our family can handle another death right now..." Leo said as he slightly tensed up.

Karai hugged him as she felt his big arms wrap around her waist, "I will not let anything happen to you..." Leo whispered to her.

"I know..." Karai said, trying hard to not yawn or fall asleep.

"You can rest now..." Leo said as he rubbed her back gently, and just like that Karai fell asleep.

In the morning Karai woke up in the bed again but this time not alone as she felt a warm big arm around her, she felt her hand resting on a plastron. She blushed a deep rose-red as she looked up and saw a sleeping Leo next to her, she sat up without waking him as she kissed his head gently before getting out of bed quietly and tucks Leo in. She goes to the others in the living room.

"Hey, Karai!" Cassidy said with a bright smile.

"Hey pumpkin," Karai laughed.

Donnie walked up to Karai, "come with me please," he said before going back into the basement.

Karai looked confused as she looked at Casey, he looked back at her but could only return her confusion. She went into the basement and sat on one of the tables that had nothing on it.

"What's up Don?" Karai asked.

Donnie winced as he remembers April would say and do the same thing but took a deep breath before asking, "I noticed you and Leo getting close you love him don't you?"

"Yeah, why?" Karai asked blushing from the thought of waking up next to Leo but also flustered at the fact he would ask such a thing.

"You want kids one day correct?" Donnie asked as he looked through his microscope.

"Yeah, maybe one day -- wait why are you even asking Don?!" Karai asked slightly annoyed.

"Well I have a way where Leo and you can have a human child without killing you, but if we did it we would have to do it soon before you have a cycle," Donnie explained.

"Really?? How??" Karai asked slight joy in her voice.

"Yes Leo's gene will still determine if it is a boy or girl but the baby will look just like you since if it looked like Leo then it would not be human. It could have his eyes but that's it but when you have your cycles you have a lower chance of it working," Donnie said as he kept working.

"I will think about it thanks, Don!" Karai said as she went back upstairs happily.

Leo slowly began to wake up but he felt nothing next to him as his arm swept across the bed, he jolted up and saw Karai was nowhere in sight. Leo threw the blankets off him as he half walked half ran down the hallway but calmed down when he saw her with Cassidy watching them both dance. Leo smiled as he watched Karai but noticed Casey watching too then realized he was watching his little sister so let it go. Then bang there was an explosion in the room they were in, Leo flew back into the wall and fell to the ground his ears ringing. He looked up and saw Karai and Cassidy on the floor Karai already sitting up and holding Cassidy close protecting her and sees Casey unconscious on the other side on the ground. Leo tried to get up but fell back down to the ground as he crawled over to Karai and Cassidy. Karai looked at the door as fear stroke her eyes.... it was a man Karai knew but no one else did. The man was tall and buff as he walked in and grabbed Karai.

"Karai! No!" Leo yelled as he tried to get up but fell back to the ground feeling the tiny pieces of glass shards stabbing his skin, and then he saw everything go black as he fainted.