The Truth

Leo slowly began to wake up and that was when pain surged through his body, he noticed he did not recognize the place. He looked over at the left side of the room and saw a nightstand with a lamp that had a dark blue lamp shade. He looked straight and saw the bed comforter was a nice dark blue flower against a grey almost black background, he saw Venus was sitting on the corner of the bed reading a book and a tv hung on the wall behind her. Then he looked to the right side there was a dresser with a mirror and a small chair that sat in the corner which was also dark blue, Ralph was sleeping there and he had a small throw blanket laid on him.

"Oh, you are awake," Venus whispered as she closed the book and set it on the nightstand.

"How do you feel?" she asked in a sincere voice as she pulled up a chair and sat next to him her hand on his.

"Like I have been crushed by a house," he laughed sarcastically.

Venus then laughed, "Be glad you are hurt or I would so be chasing you for that joke."

"Where is everyone else?" Leo asked.

"Well, you probably noticed we are not at the lair, we are at a friend of April's house and her friend is blind so she does not seem to fear us. Anyway, you may have already seen Ralph in the chair, Donnie and Talena are in the basement working on a few things in the lab. Mikey and Amoly are in the living room watching Disney movies, Larota and Casey are out hunting Karai down. April is with her friend who's name is Katelyn by the way," Venus explained as she smiled, "we are glad you are okay."

"Why are Casey and Larota hunting Karai down?" Leo asked in concern.

Venus's expression changed, "she tried to kill you, Leo, she deserves to get some kind of punishment or at least give us a darn good reason on why she would even attempt to kill you."

"She did not know that man tricked us into thinking she was dead, she felt hurt that we thought she was gone and just moved on," Leo explained.

"Still if my death was faked and I saw you happily moved on I would take the pain and not hurt you... Leo people should not grieve death forever... it can destroy you if you do," Venus whispered as she got up and left the room.

Leo began to try to sit up but he saw a hand on his shoulder stopping him, Leo looked up to see Ralph holding him down.

"You are still too weak to get up you idiot, you will hurt yourself more and prolong the healing," Ralph said as he laid Leo back down.

"Ralph you would not understand," Leo said as he rolled over with his back towards Ralph.

"I know you like Venus and Karai," Ralph said as he looked away.

"You what??" Leo asked as he jolted up into a sitting position then pain surged through his body again as he laid back down on his back.

"See I told you, you idiot," Ralph said as he watched his idiotic brother.

"How did you know?" Leo asked as he frowned at the thought of the girls.

"Well, how you tried defending Karai and the fact that you and Karai loved each other before the bogus death. Then you moved on and fell in love with Venus and now you want them both but you cannot for they both hate each other and that would make you a cheater," Ralph said as he told Leo how he is in a tough spot he cannot get out of.

"Does Karai even know-how much pain she caused to Casey?" Ralph hissed.

"Cassidy died to the explosions that the man set up before he took Karai, remember?!" Leo said in frustration.

"But Karai knew him if we had known sooner about him then maybe we could have prevented her death!" Ralph hissed.

Meanwhile, Casey was running after Karai as they kept sliding and jump across rooftops, finally, Casey tripped her and pinned her to the ground.

"Let me go!" Karai screamed as she squirmed in his grip kicking him and trying to get free.

"NO! DO YOU KNOW THE PAIN YOU HAVE CAUSED US WHEN YOU DID NOT LET US KNOW ABOUT YOUR BOMBER FRIEND SOONER?!" Casey yelled at her.

"What are you talking about?!" Karai yelled.

"FIRST MY MOTHER THEN YOU TAKE AWAY THE ONLY TWO PEOPLE I HAD LEFT, APRIL SACRIFICED HERSELF FOR YOUR STUPID SELF THEN CASSIDY DIED IN THE EXPLOSION THAT YOUR BOMBER FRIEND SET OFF!" Casey yelled more as tears slipped down his cheek.

"We finally have April back and I will NEVER let you get near or take her from me or the others every again, Leo is happy with Venus and does not need to suffer being with a monster like you. Stay as far away from here as you can or better just die! BUT THIS TIME STAY DEAD!" Casey yelled as he shoved her more into the ground and ran back towards the house that they are hiding in to avoid Karai's little bomber friend.

C-Cassidy died?... but she could not have... she was so young and had so much potential... Now he has gone too far I must end this once and for all... I have to end this before anyone else gets hurt...

Karai thought to herself as she got up and began to run to the man who tore her life apart.

Casey and Larota met up and headed back to the mansion they were hiding in.

"Did you find her?" Larota asked as she looked at the dried on tears on Casey's face.

"I did and I told her how she has ruined everything by ever meeting that guy, and how she took everything from not only me but all of us..." Casey whispered.

"Who is that guy anyway?" Larota asked curiously.

"Well, you see back when Shredder was killed and Karai was free from his toxic grasp..." Casey began as he remembers the event as if it was yesterday.