Is This The End

"Well, you see back when Shredder was killed and Karai was free from his toxic grasp..." Casey began as he remembers the event as if it was yesterday.

"After she was free, before she met Leo again she met her little friend... his name, Alexander Jones..." Casey whispered.

"Your brother?" Larota questioned under her breath.

"Half brother, same father different mothers... Alexander or as he likes to be called, Alex was never a part of mine and Cassidy's life, he was the youngest of us three and yet it seemed like he never existed until a year ago, he came to our house and hurt Cassidy, he swore vengeance and that the next time he returned we would all be good as dead," Casey said with his head down.

"That is why the house exploded... in attempt to not only kill Cassidy but you too..." Larota whispered.

"Yes and he will do anything to get what he wants, I know he brainwashed Karai into doing his bidding but once you are in his grasp there is no return... she will never be free of him until we kill him ourselves," Casey explained.

"Karai still loves Leo doesn't she?" Larota asked as she stopped, her hand slid up onto her hip as her eyes narrowed.

Casey stopped and looked up at the sky, "even if she is when Leo finds out she is pregnant he will not love her."

"What?!" Larota yelled as her eyes widen.

"While brainwashed Karai became pregnant with Alex's child," Casey said as he looked at Larota, his tone and face serious and stern.

Larota softly gasped as she stepped back, "that is why you did not kill her..."

Casey nodded as he kept staring at her.

"Leo can not know this would tear him to pieces," Larota said as she collected her thoughts.

"He is already tearing himself to pieces with her absence," Casey said as he crossed his arms.

"Then what do you suppose?" Larota asked.

"We wipe his memories of Karai completely," Casey said as he turned away and kept walking to the mansion.

Larota stood there as if she was frozen in place. Thoughts washed over her like waves on the beach.

Karai ran up to Alexander her dagger inches from his neck as she pinned him to the wall.

"HOW DARE YOU KILL CASSIDY!!! SHE WAS YOUR SISTER!!!" Karai yelled as she felt a tear slip down her cheek.

"It had to be done baby, now we can have a family of our own," Alex said with a smile.

"I WOULD NEVER WANT A FAMILY WITH YOU!!!" Karai yelled as she kneed him in the gut.

"Oh but remember when you told me you wanted a child that you were glad you left Leonardo because he would never be able to give you the family you wanted," Alex said as he looked down at her.

Karai froze and dropped her dagger, the memories that her and Alex shared all flooding back.

"I remember you said if we has a child you would want to give them a better life than you and I ever had," Alex said as he put his hand on her cheek.

"I remember you and me sitting in this certain living room planning our future together, and you want to throw all of that away for a turtle? Who, I remind you, thought that you was dead. If I was your boyfriend I would never stop looking for you," Alex said as he leaned in closer to her.

"Alex..." Karai whispered.

Leo...

Her thoughts reminded her.

"You even told me if our little bundle of joy was a girl you would want to name her Miwa for your father," Alex said as he put his other hand on her stomach.

Karai's eyes widen her left foot slide back as she shifted her weight to shove him back into the wall, she kicked the dagger up and kicked it into the wall inches from his neck.

"Lay another hand on me or MY child and I promise you, I won't miss," Karai hissed as she took stance.

"Fine then I tried the easy way now it is time for the hard," Alex smirked as he walked towards her.

"No stay back!" Karai ordered as she fought to keep distance.

Alex slipped into the shadows and remained in the darkness. Karai spun around trying to find him. Alex walked up behind her and apprehended her.

"Let me go!!!" Karai screamed as she kicked him.

"Oh kitty has claws, well like every bad pet they have to be punished," Alex said as he lifted his foot up and kicked her in the back of the knees.

Karai screamed in pain as she fell to her knees.

"You will thank me one day, my wife," Alex said with a evil grin playing on his lips as he knocked her out and let her fall to the floor.

"Oh Karai everything was going good for you and our child but now I do not know if either of you will live to see the light of day," Alex said as he tied her up with zip ties and dragged her to the bedroom.

"Hey Don what would I need to do to convince you to wipe half of Leo's memories," Casey asked with a slight smile.

"Not happening beside how can I do that when Leo is not even here?" Donnie asked as he and Talena continue to work on stuff together.

"He is what???" Casey yelled as he turned around before being stopped.

There stood April, half of her arms, chest and legs still covered in bandages. She hugged Casey as he hesitantly hugged her back and held her close, in fear of losing her again.

"Ralph is out looking for Leo as we speak... Larota and Venus are tracking where Karai and Alex might be, I know things have been hard but just know Leo is our leader and yes he may need some help right now but he does not want to be left in the dark..." April explained as she looked up at him.

"I understand... sorry red," Casey said as he calmed down.

We all miss you Cassidy...