YandereHoodie X FemReader PART 1

Start from the beginning

As soon as I thought I would find peace, I felt a strong grip on my arm.

"What are you thinking?!"

"What are YOU thinking?! Where the hell did you take me to?! I did not agree tone included in this shit!"

"Watch your lang-"

"Fuck you! I will do whatever I want! That is ENOUGH! I can not stand your stupid babysitting ass all around me! I am done!" I yelled through tears, feeling frustrated from all this, since it has been happening for several years.

I ran away from him, thankfully I was faster than him -or he was slower than me- so he could not catch up with me.

I let out a sigh. "I should call a taxi to take me home.."

"How about I take you home, young lady?"

I turned around me to see a ma around fifty, wearing a ripped white shirt and jeans. He looked as if he barely shaved, or one word to describe his whole appearance...

Rapist.

Or.... Anything else you would think of.

He had a car beside him.

My heart started to beat fast. I swallowed hard and tried to remain calm.

"Um... Uh, no thanks... My brother will take me."

"Your brother? Did you not just start your would call a taxi? And... Who were you running from?"

"Nobody... I just wanted to run since.... I felt energetic. Anyway... I should get back, my brother-" I gasped as he took out a gun.

"Get inside the car, now."

My eyes widen in fear.

That's it. I am going to get kidnapped, raped and killed by an old man because I left the strip club and ran away from my brother and the others, now this is my fate, this is his it will all en-

BANG!

I gasped as I saw the man falling limp to the ground, blood running out of his head.

Shaking in fear, I looked in front of me to see a man dressed in yellow clothing with a black mask and a red frown. He was holding a gun in his gloved hands.

He stared at the dead body that stood a few inches away from me, before his 'eyes' turned to me.

"...."

"...."

..... Someone in my place would have screamed.

I did not.

I just saw someone getting killed right in front of me.

But it was not that ...

That.... Weird man, killed, psychopath.... Just saved my life.

Would he also be the one to end it as well?

"Y/n, what the hell?!"