Yandere!BloodyPainter X Abused!Fem!Reader

Request by  LaylaDeJustCuz 🎁

This one is going to be big too :')

By the way, I couldn’t find an idea for this one but Layla gave me some ideas :) But just so you know, Layla, I won’t make the part where Helen broughts her to the Slender mansion as you said, but instead, it’s going to be a little different but I hope it’ll be good enough to satisfy you!

~Your POV~

'Get into your room and don't step your foot outside, you little shit!'

I ran to my room with a bruised eye and a cut on my cheek and maybe a few bruises on my body.

Mom hated me and when dad wasn't here, she would beat me up and call me awful things. Dad loved me with all his soul, and I did, too. I told Dad a thousand times and it would only lead to mom and dad fighting all the time. It was a huge problem in my life. Mom was destroying my life. I couldn't take it anymore.

I locked my room and cried, without even bothering to heal my wounds. I just wanted dad...

---------------

It was 2:12 AM and I could hear my door open a little. I knew it was dad. He would always come at night when mom was asleep.

He sat next to me and I gave him a bear hug. He embraced me in a warm hug and let me cry on his chest.

After some time, he started healing my wounds, telling me about how much he cared for me.

'Please, dad. Let's get out of here, away from mom.'
He looked sadly on the floor.

'You know... Mom wasn't always like that, is just....stressed.'

I knew he as lying. She never liked me since I was a small baby. But he was trying his best to make me feel positive.

'But... If that's what you want... I just need to get more money and I promiae you that we will leave, okay?'

Tears of joy ran down my cheeks and my heart filled with hope and happiness. A smile on my face appeared as I hugged him.

'Thank you, dad. I love you.'

'I love you too, Y/n... Now, you should better get some rest, tomorrow is your first day at school.'

'But....dad....'

'Don't worry, I took care of your wounds, you'll just have to go to school with the bandages, and here's an eye patch for your eye.

He handed me an eye patch. I smiled as he left the room.

'Good night, Y/n.'

--------------

I woke up earlier in the morning. Mom was still asleep. Thank god...

I started my morning routine and ate a quick breakfast. I put new bandages on my body and wore my eye patch. I made sure that everything was prepared before chilling till time pass.