YanderePuppeteer X YandereMale/FemReader

For both male and female :).

The reader in this one will be Yandere for someone else but not for Jonathan (the Puppeteer).

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~

"It is YOUR fault!!"

I yelled with tears in my eyes as I kept hitting the tied girl with my baseball bat in front of me. She tried to cry and scream for help, but the tape covered her screams.

"If it wasn't for you... I could have lived a happy life with him/her!!"

This girl ruined everything.

(Crush name).....

If it wasn't for her, C/n and I would be together...
But she had to confess her stupid feelings to him/her, and of course, my darling accepted...

"Why? Because you're beautiful? Charming? What?! WHAT is this that I DON'T have?!"

Thankfully, I managed to come up with a plan to make her meet me at school at night and I had locked her up in the bathroom.

Nobody could hear her screams.

With a final hit, I cracked her head open as everything stopped.

I stared at the headless corpse in front of me, as tears swelled in my eyes and a sickening feeling filled my stomach. I fell down to my knees and laughed through my tears.

"I.... It's o-over....."

"W-What have you done?!"

I yelped as I turned behind me to find C/n...

With eyes widen, I shakingly turned in front of me and looked at the mess I made..

C/n saw me killing someone.

His/Her girlfriend.

"C-C/n--"

"I trusted you." He/Her tightened his grips as his/her hair covered his/her face.

C/n was perfect.
Not only in beauty, but at personality, too.
He/She would always be happy to help someone, share his food, help anyone with studies... He/She even helped me during the exams secretly!

He/She could risk his life for anyone.
That's why I love him/her.

I cried as I reached out for him/her, "L-Let me explai--"

"FUCK you, Y/n! You made me believe that you are an amazing person at all, but just look at you....."

I whimpered as he/she pointed at me and stared at me with hatred with these wonderful (eye colored) eyes.

"You're a freak, Y/n. A freak."

I broke down and covered my face.

"Go on, cry in shame! Nobody is coming for you, sweetie. Not after what you've done to this innocent girl..." His/Her yes filled with tears as he/she ran away.