(Yandere?)Slenderman X Fem!Reader PART 2

~Your POV~

.........

Am I dead?

........

Is this how heaven feels like? Because if it is, it feels like shit. It's supposed to be peaceful and make me feel better, but no. I am having an awful head ache and my throat is dry, making it hard to breathe. However, it's kind of warm and cozy here...

Speaking of 'here', where was I exactly? I wasn't dead, no. I didn't feel like dead..

I managed to slowly get up to find myself in a wooden room. The bed I was laying had my favourite color and a white comfortable pillow. Next to the bed was a small table. There was a glass of cool water, a few painkillers and some food in a plate. Where am I? Did anyone save me? Are my friends alright? What about that creature, did they killed it? My mind was flooding with questions, but I had no time to try to figure them out yet. I drank the water eith the painkillers, ate my food and soin felt better. I tried to get up but groaned it pain, as I noticed my bandaged bloody leg. Oh yeah, I forgit about that...

I slowly got out of the room. The house was small, but nice.

'Um...hello?'

Nobody answered. I looked outside the windows. I was still in the middle of the woods... At least I have  warm place to stay for the night.. Maybe the owner of this house was kind enough to take care of me? When i'll meet them, i'll just apologise for everything, ask if I can stay for the night and leave in the morning. I sat on a couch and dtared at the blank TV.

What am I going to do tomorrow? The person who lives here knows this forest well probably.. I'll ask if they can help me get back home and maybe search for my friends. Are they aware of that creature outside the woods? Or my dead friend?
I bit my lip at the thought of him.
Did they meet the same fate as him? Is that thing still after me?

'You're awake, good.'

I turned behind me and gasped. It was this creature!! Did it- Did it talk?

'Don't panic, dear. I mean no harm, I just brought you here to take care of your wounds. How are you feeling?'

His voice calm and comforting, like a man's.
I stayed silen for a moment, before replying a 'good'.

He montioned me to sit down in front of him. I did slowly.

'You must be very confused and have a lot of questions. My name is Slenderman, but call me Slender. Y/n it is, I suppose?'

How the heck did he know my name?!

I gave a nod and gulped.

'I am not going to hurt you or do anything against you. I promise that I wont lay a finger on you, so please calm down. I heard your name being called by your 'friends'.'

His words comforted me and made me feel safer.

'M-My friends....'

I whispered.

'They fooled you, Y/n. Mike and Natalie. I saw them smirking and making fun of you. They were going to leave you behind, Y/n. They forced you to go somewhere you didn't want to. They betrayed you.'