"N-No, hyung. I-I can't──"

"Paranormal guy? Are you inside here?" He hears the familiar girl voice calling.

"The devil are gone. You can come out." He hears she added.

He quickly went out, leaving the shouting Hoseok. He sees Mina standing with her unsteady breath. She smile.

"So, you're here. Don't worry, though," she says. He sees her trying to calm herself to make her breath steady.

"Jimin. I'm Jimin."

She looks up. Giving him a confused face.

"Yah, Jimin. Who you talking with?" Hoseok asks while still shivering.

Jimin looks at Hoseok, "a-a no one." He says.

"You should go to Jin hyung while you can. I swear I will be fine." Jimin reassure Hoseok.

Hoseok slowly nodded while looking around, "be careful. I will be waiting you downstairs." Jimin nodded.

Jimin look at Mina when Hoseok leave, "he can't, see things?"

Jimin shook his head, "no. That's why I was dragged to be here. I can see things."

Mina nodded.

"By the way," Jimin nervously touch his neck.

"Thanks. For saving me and my friend." He added.

Mina smile, "not a problem. I already told you, this place are dangerous. Thank god I can hear you loudly. If now, you might be possessed by now." She chuckled.

Jimin stare at her while she's laugh. "So, is it real that, you're a ghost?"

Mina nodded slowly. She looks down to prevent herself from being sad.

"Aren't you should go now? Your friends might be waiting." She change the topic.

"O-Oh yeah. I-I will go now." He walk away as she follows.

He look at her before he tap the elevator button. She raise her eyebrows, giving signal for him to tap it.

"Are you, always here?"

Mina thinks. "It's based on my mood. I won't be here everyday cause this place are kind of dangerous." She explain.

Jimin nodded. "I will go now. See you, around?"

Mina chuckles, "why would you want to see a ghost again?"

"Uhh, I don't know. Y-You're pretty."

Mina nodded, "I get that a lot. Thank you. See you around too, Jimin." She grins.

Jimin reply with a smile and gets inside the elevator.

Mina exhale and smile. "He's pretty cute." She chuckle of herself when knowing that she's thinking about him.

"I'm glad that boy are already leave. So, I can destroy you easily."

Mina slowly looks up.

"AH!"

-

"JIMIN WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Hoseok shouts.

"I-I left my thing up there! Be right back! Don't follow me hyung!"

Jimin ran upstairs by stairs. "Don't tell me she's getting attacked this time. She literally fight another ghost for me earlier."

"Get lost! What do you want from me?!" He hears the voice when he pass by door. He reverse and opens the door.

"Just use it this time Jimin. She helped you earlier."

While Jimin is fighting to help Mina or not, she already kicked the ghost but bad idea. The ghost pulled Mina by neck, throwing her away. ( a/n; let's do this dramaqueen. )

And finally Jimin help her, with the power he gots to fight a ghost.

"C-Chest!" Mina shouts from far.

Jimin looked at her, "what?"

"He have the weakness in the chest. Hit it hard! Faster!" She shouts again.

Jimin inhale deeply and hit it on the chest, and throw him away. It suddenly became just they both.

"Are you okay? H-How can ghost b-became breathless?" He asks.

Mina shook her head, "s-stupid. W-Why would, h-he fights me f-for nothing?" She whines.

"He did something to me. Surely he did." Mina tries to think.

"Hey, are you good?" Jimin asks again.

"Y-Yeah. Y-You should g-go now." She said looking down, trying to calming herself but can't.

"I'm sorry for this but," Jimin makes her looking at him.

And he kissed her passionately.