SmackDown Live

Third person POV

Maria was having a hard time focusing tonight because what happened last night on Raw. She had some stuff to do with Roman later tonight, and she was telling him not to say sorry to Bryan and Rowan. Roman walked up to her and sat on the same crate as her. "You alright Ria." He asked her. She shook her head, "No I'm scared that I'm gonna get fired, I wouldn't have done anything if she would have just shut her mouth."

Roman nodded while they watched the start of Smackdown on the monitor. She sighed, and put her head on his shoulder. They sat there watching them roll the clip of Roman, Daniel, Rowan, and Maria. Maria, and Roman stood up and started walking to catering. They are stopped on the way by Kayla Braxton.

"Excuse me Roman, Maria. This past week Daniel Bryan demanded an apology, after Daniel claimed that you two accused Erik Rowan, of attacking you, do you have anything to say to Daniel Bryan?" She explained, and Roman looked at Maria, and she shrugged.

"Of we got something to those guys, but to be honest I think it's better if we save it for the ring." He said, then him and Maria walked into catering and sat down.

Maria watched on the monitor, and saw the clip of Randy, and Kofi. She sighed and looked at Roman, "What would you do if I quit after Clash of Champions?" She asked. Roman looked at her, and searched her eyes to see if she was serious. "Your not gonna quit after Clash of Champions." He said.

She nodded, "I'm thinking about it Ro. I mean everyone thinks they can walk over me." She said sadly. Roman sighed, "Then prove to them thar they can't after you win. Once you prove to them then you will get more chances, and move up in the business." He said and she nodded.

She watched the monitor, and saw them talking about the king of the ring tournament.

~Later~

Maria was standing beside Roman, on the sidelines, as Kayla Braxton talked to Daniel Bryan and Rowan.

"Please welcome my guest who are expecting an apology from Roman Reigns, and Maria Michaels tonight. Daniel Bryan and Erik Rowan. After what Roman. Reigns said earlier, what are you expecting from him to say."

Daniel chuckled, "Kayla, last week Erik Rowan, and I presented Roman and Maria, with the despicable individual that was responsible for the accidents that nearly ended    Romans career, and as of this moment, Erik and I have yet to receive, any apology. So here's what we expected, Erik Rowan and I, we are not leaving this arena, until we hear the two of them say these words, 'Erik Rowan, Daniel Bryan, we are sorry.'" He explained, and walked away.

Maria rolled her eyes, and watched them walk away. She was the one who convinced Roman to watch the footage again. That's when they both found out the truth.

~Later~

Maria, and Roman were making their way to the curtain for the end of Smackdown.

Maria walked out with Roman, as they made their way to the ring. When they got to the ring Roman held the ropes open for Maria she got in the ring. He followed her in and got on the top rope and did his muscle thing, and walked over to grab a microphone.

Daniel appeared on the screen, "Maria, Roman it's simple, just say your sorry." He said. "Should I?" Roman asks. "Let's look at this video and we can see if I need to apologise." He says, and they play the video.

In the video you can see Maria, and Roman walking to the interview, and then Roman getting hit by the crate and Rowan pushing the other crates on him.

Maria looked at Roman and then back at Daniel on the screen.

Daniel starts to get angry at Rowan and starts slapping him. He walks out to the ring saying that he didn't tell Rowan to do it, and that he still deserves an apology. He gets in the ring, and Maria grabs Romans mic, and says, "Hey Daniel."

"What?" He responds looking at her, "I'm sorry." She says with a wicked smile.

After that Daniel, got hit with a massive Spear by Roman, and Maria laughed and hugged Maria. After that, they got out of the ring, and walked up the ramp high fiving people, on the way. They finally reach the top of the stage, and then raise each other's hands, and the show ended on a semi- happy note.

The Heart Break Daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें