SmackDown Live

Third person POV

Maria was backstage waiting for Roman to come out of the locker room. Ever since last night she felt as if she was on cloud nine. She was watching the beginning of SmackDown on a nearby monitor. She watched on as Kevin Owens came out and down to the ring.

She then heard the locker room door open and she turned around and was met by a face she never wanted to see again, Dolph Ziggler. "Well hey there Maria how are you doing with that Roman deal." He says holding his ribs, probably still sore from Sunday and last night.

"Actually it's just fine so why don't you run along Ziggler before I have to put you in your place." Roman says from behind him, Maria smiles and Dolph turns around slowly. "Ha ha you can't do anything stupid. In case you forgot I am injured and you have a match tonight against Buddy Murphy." He says with a glare.

Roman laughs, "Well that doesn't stop me from kicking you ass over my girl on Monday." He said with a wink towards Maria. Dolph smiles, "You should watch who you speak to I'm gonna beat you on Monday and steal your girl."

Dolph chuckles and walks away, "So I'm your girl huh?" Maria says looking at Roman with a smirk. Roman chuckles, "Yeah, I mean if you wanna be?" He says looking her in the eyes. She rolled her eyes in a playful way. "Yeah I mean I guess I'll be your girl." She said with a small smile.

"Oh so umm.... Have you talked to Becky since last night, I mean you know when someone comes after that title she doesn't care if your a friend or not." Roman said looking at her to see any seems of sadness. Maria sighs and looks at a nearby monitor and sees Ember and Charlotte are going at it in the ring.

She remembered when she was watching WWE when she was still in NXT and she remembered how Becky turned on Charlotte, she didn't think much of it then untill she actually saw what went down between Becky and Natalya.

"I've texted her and I've got no answer and I'm just hoping it's because her and Seth are getting ready to go on vacation . But I'm starting to think that maybe this is all going to well I think they are gonna injure me some how so that I have to drop out of the match."

Roman listened as she explains and looks at the monitor himself seeing how Charlotte won the match and now Daniel Bryan is out there saying crap. "Maybe it will all work out we never know, and also Seth hasn't texted me either so I think it's just them getting ready for vacation next week."

Maria smiled and nodded, "Well big dog when's the ur match cause I got a promo to do later."

"Well I gotta start walking down there wanna walk with me." He says with a smile. Maria nods, " Yeah let's go." She says taking his hand and walking with him just as the went on comercial.

~After Comercial~

Maria and Roman were waiting behind the curtain waiting on Roman's cue to walk out and do his thing. Maria looked on the nearby monitor and saw Aleister Black talking.

"Get ready to crush it big dog." Maria says with a smile as she messes with Romans hands. Roman smiles, "Yeah just with me luck." Maria smirks and kisses him softly on the lips, "Good luck." She said just as Buddy Murphy's music played. He was already standing in the ring.

Roman got ready to walk out  as Maria stepped back smiling, soon Murphy's music stopped and everyone got quite, then Romans music hit. The whole arena started cheering, as Roman walked into the stage, doing his normal entrance.

Roman fixes his gloves and then walked down to the ring, Roman got in the ring and got on the top turn buckle and showed his muscles. He hopped down and  looked at Murphy.

The ref rung the bell and the match started, the two locked up and Roman backed Murphy into the corner, then Murphy pushed Romans face. It was as I he released a monster, because Roman then hit him with a hellacious right hand.

He then picked him up and threw him across the ring. Murphy then got to his feet and ran at Roman and hit him with a knee strick. He then went to the cover.
"1"
"2"

Roman kicked out at two, Murphy then put Roman in the corner and starts kicking him over and over again. The ref counted to four and Murphy let off as Roman laid in the corner.

Roman slid out of the ring, to regather himself. Murphy slip out of the ring and drove Roman into the barricade,  then he hit him with a right hand, he drove him into the barricade again.

Roman was hurt and he dropped to a knee. Murphy thew him into the barricade for a third time. He then bounced his head off of the announcers table.

Maria was watching backstage hoping that Roman would gather some momentum to win this match. She watched as Roman finally got enough strength to deliver a Samoan drop. She cheered loudly, as the people who were walking around, looked at her as if she was crazy.

Roman was getting the upper hand and delivered a Superman punch. He then waited for Murphy to get. When he did he ran right into a spear, Roman quickly went for a pin.

"1"
"2"
"3"

"And here is your winner by pinfall. Roman Reigns." After the ref held up Roman's hand he rolled out of the ring and walked up the ramp where he was met by Maria who gave him a huge hug. He hugged back tightly and then they pull apart, Maria raises Romans hand. She smiled up at him as they walked backstage.

Roman smiles at her, and she smiles back at him. "You did great out there." Maria says with a wink.

Roman smiles, "Well thank you." He says, "Hey I gotta run out to my car for something real quick, will you be okay." He says, Maria nods and smiles, "Yeah I'll probably go to catering."

Roman nods and walks out to his car, Maria walks to catering and on her way she sees a bunch of men walking out of the locker room. She then heard a bunch of commotion in the locker room she shrugged and walked to catering.

Roman came back and walked into catering, "Hey Maria you wanna go with me to Daniel Bryan's room real quick." Maria nods, "Yeah sure I wanna hear what they got to say about the whole thing."

Roman smiles and walks with Maria to look for Daniel Bryan and Rowan. "Your lost." Maria says smiling, he smiles and asks a nearby  crew member and they pointed them in the direction.

"Thank you sir." Maria said looking at the crew guy and the continued to his locker room. As they waited for the cue that they were back on screen, Maria watched The New Day and The Revival plus Randy Orton start the main event.

"God he's changed." She said as Roman looked down at her, "Who?" He asked looking at the monitor. She shakes her head, "Randy I mean I grew up watching Randy on tv and ever since my Uncle Hunter, Rick, and Dave did to him he hasn't been the same." She sighed.

Roman nodded, "Yeah I never thought that back when the Authority was around that he would be apart of it." He said and Maria nodded. She see watched as the match came to an end and Randy and The Revival beat up the New Day.

The cue came and they got ready, they walk in and see Rowan and Daniel and Daniel  stands up followed by Roman.

"Oh it's about time you got here we've been waiting for you." Daniel says and Maria rolls her eyes, "Cut the crap Daniel why are we here." She says looking at him. Daniel chuckles at Maria and Roman walk into the frame.

"Okay, So Roman go ahead, apologize, you apologised to Samoa Joe last week when you thought that he was involved in one of your accidents, and until tonight you thought Rowan was involved in your accidents, so go ahead and apologise."

Roman looks at Maria and she shakes her head, Roman then throws his towel, and Maria grabs his arm.

"Woah, woah woah woah. Before this turns into a maylay and you get hurt, I just want you to know that we've been conducting our own investigation, and we found who did it. And next week we will bring you the corporate."

Maria looks at Daniel then Roman, "How do we know your not lying to save you backs." She said and Daniel just chuckles and the show ends.