SmackDown Live

Maria's POV

So I'm a wild card. Steph called me after Raw and told me that after my interaction with AJ, she wanted to make me a wild card, or a part of the wild card rule.

And also my dad is on Miz TV tonight and I have to make sure nothing happens to my partner in crime. So I'm backstage watching Shane McMahon babble about Kevin Owens. Okay I love Stephanie, and Vince, but I literally can't stand Shane. He is so egotistical.

I think Kevin is totally right about the whole issue with Shane. Well I have at least an hour until my dad goes out so I think I'm gonna go eat something.

I'm on my way to catering when I spot Charlotte Flair. Ughhhhh I don't like her, she is just like Shane, egotistical because of who her father is. I mean yeah my dad is a legend to but that doesn't mean I should get any opportunity handed to me.

I walk by her and roll my eyes. I get to catering and sit down, I have just found out that Kevin is facing Roman tonight.

~Time Skip~
I was watching closely backstage when my dad was speaking about Seth, and smiled at how goofy my dad was.

I hurried to the curtain when I saw Dolph Ziggler walk out to the ring. My dad stood up and so did The Miz.

I have a great deal of respect for him and his wife. I even babysat his daughter once she is amazing.

Dolph Ziggler being disrespectful as always walks out telling my father that he was an embarrassment. And my dad tells him that it's more embarrassing to be a Shawn Michaels wanna be.

I'm about to walk out when The Miz says something, "Oh just do something already, I am so sick of hearing you complain and moan, going after champions, legends, friends. Talking about it should be me, it should be me, in this company you make it you." At this point my dad is holding The Miz back because he is straight up pissed, "So I will say again do something about it."

For a few seconds it looks like he is and Dolph, and Miz both take off their jackets, and then Dolph walks away. My dad walks forward and touches Dolph's arm, Dolph tries to hit my dad, but he ducks, and hits Miz instead. My dad hits Dolph and checks on Miz.

When my dad turns around he is met with a superkicks to the face. The next thing I see is red, and Dolph standing on the stage.

I run out and turn Dolph around, and bring my mic up to my mouth, "What the hell was that? First you trash talk the people that paved the way for you and then you wimp out and then get a cheep shot on my dad and my friend. What kind of man are you."

He gets in my face, and speaks into my mic, "The man your father will be er be." I have heard enough, i don't know what happened but i smacked the crap out of him and then walked passed him to check on my father.

I was now standing outside of medical watching the match between Charlotte and Ember. It was funny how Ember was standing tall at the end. She was my favorite.

The trainers came out and told me that my dad was gonna be okay, so I walked over to where Charlotte was gonna do her promo.

"The queen is gonna be at Summer Slam, no I demand to be at Summer Slam." I walk into the picture, "Woah there Charlotte. So you think since you beat Liv Morgan last week you automatically deserve a title shot. Hate to break it to ya sweetheart but I've made more fans in two nights than you've made in your whole career."

She smirks, and looks at me, "Wait a minute yeah I know you, your Shawn Michaels daughter aren't you. Yeah, it's funny we aren't that different we both come from wrestling families, except my mom is still here though by the way how is Chyna."

I see red again, "You think your so funny huh? Well you want an opponent at Summer Slam here I am and take the as a warning. I ever hear you mention my mother again and I'll do more than end your career." I say walking away.

I walk to the women's locker room and put on my MOX hoodie and go find my dad. "Hey I saw your promo with Charlotte are you okay?" My dad says when i find him. I nod and ask him if we can leave, and he nods and we head out to the car, and make our way back to the hotel.

(A/N quick question who should I put Maria in a relationship with.
•AJ Styles
•Roman Reigns
•Seth Rollins
•Ricochet
•Drew McIntyre
•Elias
•Dolph Ziggler))))