Monday Night Raw

(Things are majorly different in this chapter. Just warning you guys, and it's a very long chapter. Ring outfit above but add some fishnet stockings))

Maria was so nervous by the time that Monday rolled around, she was scared of what her actions on Smackdown would bring on her. She knew that even though Stephanie, and Hunter, and her were really close they weren't gonna take it easy on her.

Roman, and Maria finally arrived at the arena at six thirty that afternoon. They got their bags out of the car, and walked in, Maria walking slower than usual. "Ria hurry up were gonna be late." Roman said causing her to walk faster.

Maria took her stuff to the woman's locker room, and then went to find Roman. She walked to catering where she found Roman talking to the one and only Ricochet.

"Hey Ro, hey Trevor." She said, and smiled at them. Besides mike, Stephanie, and Hunter, Ricochet was the only other superstar she called by their real name.

Onscreen Backstage: The start of Monday Night Raw

Roman looked at her, and smiled, "Hey Ria." He said and Ricochet looked at her as well, "Hey rebel." He called her. That was his nickname for her now after what happened on smackdown. Maria smiled, and looked at them, "Well so far everything seems to be good I haven't ran into Stephanie, or Hunter so I guess they are just gonna let this one time go." She said and smiled.

Roman nodded, and then looked behind her. Maria looked at him, and Ricochet, "Their behind me aren't they?" She asked, and they both nodded, and Maria sighed,and turned to face them. "Hey guys. How was your week." She said trying to lighten the mood between them. Stephanie looked at her.

"Cut the small talk Maria, we are here to talk about what happened on smackdown live last week." She said, and then looked at Hunter, "Yeah Maria your actions on Smackdown last week were uncalled for. So me and Stephanie have made an arrangement. We are going to be putting you in a gauntlet match tonight."

Maria went to speak, but was cut off by, Stephanie, "Now see we did realize though that you didn't get to participate in the match at Clash of Champions so we decided to make it interesting, if you win the gauntlet match tonight you will be added to the match at Hell in a Cell with Becky Lynch, and Sasha Banks." Stephanie explained.

Maria smiled, "Really! I mean yeah sure I'll deal with whatever superstars are in the gauntlet match to get my well deserved spot in the Hell in a Cell match so I will accept y'all's challenge." Maria said, and then Stephanie, and Hunter nodded, and walked away.

Offscreen Backstage.

Maria looked at Roman, and Ricochet, "Oh my Gosh, did that just happen." She asked them, and they nodded,and she smiled, and hugged Roman. "This is my moment." She said, and smiled.

Roman hugged her back, and smiled, "I know Ria. I'm so proud, but I mean are you gonna be able to go through six other woman just to get that spot." He said, and Maria nodded, "Hell yeah I am, I'm the heartbreak kids daughter for crying out loud." She said, and he smiled.

~Later~

Maria was backstage watching the monitor, she found out who the other seven woman were, and she was more than ready to take them on. It was Dana Brook, Alexa Bliss, Carmella, Zelina Vega, Natalya, and Auska

To say that she was excited was an understatement, she was so excited that she was literally shaking in her boots. She watched backstage, as Michael Cole came on the screen.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, she is the Raw woman's champion 'The Man' Becky Lynch." He said, and then the camera turned to show Becky sitting in a chair across from him holding her title. "Becky it was Sasha's idea to challenge you for the Raw woman's championship, in two weeks, at the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view event, however it was your idea to have this match inside Hell in a Cell. Was this a wise move considering Sasha's been on this hot streak as of late?"