Rise of the Champions of the Primordials

Percy's P.O.V

I had just arrived back to Camp from doing a quest for Athena to earn her blessing and approval to marry Annabeth. I had to do the 12 Labors of Hercules and forge the ring by hand. After doing all that which took about a year to do I returned to the one place that was home to me. I mean despite the fact that most of the people don't really like me now due to a new child of Poseidon named Chance Winchester who is my half brother. But it is still my home none the less. I went to her Cabin and found Malcolm there and asked if he had seen her. He said he hadn't but he had a sorrowful look in his eyes. Like he knew something but couldn't figure how to say it. I just brushed it off and left to look for her. I looked all over when the horn sounded for dinner so I figured I would see her there. So I headed towards the pavilion where a few people whom were close to me had a sad look to them. There was my bro/cuz Nico who has had my back since we put our differences behind us and now are closer than ever. I also saw the Hunt was here and Thalia who waved to me and I in return. Then I saw Will with Nico who was talking to Nico and trying to comfort him. Then I saw my war family. Clarisse, Jack and Lance all children of Ares. They all had sad but yet also assuring looks like they too knew something but would be by my side. I went and sat down at my table when my ass of step brother walked up...with Annabeth arm in arm with him.

"Hey look who is back, the outcast. What came to get help on your little quest." He said.

I saw everyone minus the Hunt, Thalia, Nico, Will and my war family laughing...even Annabeth was laughing. Then she kissed him...on the lips. Thalia looked shocked as I did.

Then I stood up and looked him square in the eye.

"Do you mind not being a condescending asshole while I at least try and enjoy my dinner you and your new girlfriend can cuddle and smooch all you want afterwards." I said coldly looking at Annabeth.

She merely looked unfazef by my comment or my being there.

"So this is where or rather who you were with Annabeth...and to think I wasted a year trying to get your mother's approval. Well here take this a break it as you just did my heart and love." I said as I slammed a small box on the table and walked out of the dining pavilion and towards my former cabin only to have Chance stand in front of me angered.

"You will apology to her for that outburst Jackson." He snapped at me.

First mistake.

He then got in my face and demanded it.

Mistake two.

"Don't get in my face....punk." I said.

With that he drew his weapon and I mine. But then Poseidon flashed in.

"Percy, why are you preparing to fight your brother!" He snapped at me.

"Merely defending myself as he got in my face then drew his weapon." I stated.

"Does not matter! He is your brother and new heir to Atlantis and my throne when I fade. And now....my only son. Perseus Jackson I hereby disown you as my son and a child of the sea!" Poseidon said. With that I became an unclaimed and therefore an undetermined.

"Then I guess I don't belong here." I said coldly as I walked to my former cabin.

I went and packed the bear essentials clothes, ambrosia and nectar, drachma and mortal money and then went to Half-Blood Hill and stood by Thalia's Pine as I overlooked the Camp. That's when I saw about six people walk up, all wearing bags om their backs. Once they got closer I noticed it was Thalia, Nico, Will, Clarisse, Jack and Lance.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"We're going with you." Thalia said.

"What about the Hunt?" I asked her.