"Do you remember her last name?" I ask, his head shaking.

He deflates onto the bed and I run my hand over his shoulder, attempting to loosen some of his tense muscles. It's my job as his girlfriend to comfort and take care of him.

"It's all of a sudden too. I fear she has connections to someone I used to know or someone with you. It could be anything," he says, my lips kissing his cheek.

"Let's just wait to see what happens. We've dealt with crap before and we can do it again."

After a long day of stress, we take Harry's family to the airport. Tom was reluctant to leave for he wanted to stay with Harry more. He barely let Anne touch him as he hugged Harry, the little boy loving his brother. There has never been a more loving family than his.

"10...9...8..." everyone yells around us, my body wrapped in Harry's arms. The cold air in Times Square is chilling my cheeks, but Harry's body surrounds me as an extra blanket.

"3...2...1..."

Harry turns me around and presses his lips to mine, the chaste kiss lasting a few seconds.

"Happy New Year," I smile, his lips curving.

"Happy New Year to you as well," he grins, my arms wrapping around him as we hug.

We've moved in together considering most of my clothes were at his house anyway. He insisted I moved in after we came home from dropping his family off at the airport, feeling it would be safer if I was with him at all times. Grace had already moved in with Miles, even though they started dating two months ago, and Harry took care of the apartment for us. But when I was cleaning through the house, a note was found.

If his message didn't register

A new rivalry will presume in his place

Never underestimate us

It was clear it was written by a woman, but the lines spelt 'Ian'. The thought made me tremble but Harry ripped it up. He didn't mutter a word and only brought me home, sleeping with me in his arms tightly.

My thoughts are interrupted by Harry's ringtone, his fingers returning the call.

"Hello. What?! I'll be there in a minute," he says, pulling me through the crowd and hanging up. We rush down the street and get into his Lamborghini, speeding down the pavement.

"Something's wrong in the boiler room again. Joe called," he says, my heart slumping.

"This is weird," I say, his hand gripping mine and his lips kissing the back.

"We'll figure it out."

The new note was in my office. It was directed towards me and I was so scared.

There won't be a reason

He will stay in chains

One day at a time

More than anyone knows

All we want is you gone

Say goodbye to everything for his sister knows everything.

"Reagan, are you okay?" Harry asks, my head nodding. Olivia Thomas did this?

"Olivia...her- her... Ian," I stutter, my memories of Olivia were always those of her with the pretty dresses and the beautiful looks. She was the girl everyone wanted to be.

"Let's find her file," he says, leading me into his office. He searches his computer and brings up his BDSM file. It's old; last updated when I signed the contract that was later shredded.