"How do you feel?" he asks, my hands running along his back.

"Good. Really awake," I say, his fingers finishing washing my hair.

"That's what I was going for," he grins, my lips kissing his.

The night is really long, Harry and I barely sleeping. When I wake up, Harry's nowhere to be found. I sit up and glance at the clock, a note stuck on it.

Be home soon. Had to go into work.

-H.

My body falls back on the bed and I smile, admiring the little ring on my finger. How cute is this? I've never heard of a promise ring before and I find the gesture so adorable.

A door slam makes me jolt and the otherwise silent house leaves me to assume Harry's family isn't here but he has arrived home. The footsteps up the stairs are heavy but not in an angered way, the door opening to his room.

"I'm done with this shit," Harry groans, slamming the door shut and removing his tie. He falls on the bed and sighs, lying on his stomach.

"What happened?" I ask, standing and grabbing my robe and lying down next to him. My nose runs along his cheek and he turns to look at me.

"There is someone trying to hack into my system. Some of our offices were trashed, yours especially, and now I'm getting really worried," he says, my lips kissing the side of his nose.

"Who would do this?" I ask, trying to relax him.

He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a note, my hand retrieving the paper. It's a woman's handwriting.

Once we were together

Leave her and return to me

I've never seen someone so low

Vexation is the sincerest form of stupidity

Intellect should be yours

All you need is to leave her

-She'll be gone before you know it

"What the hell?" I say, my eyes closing. He pulls me closer and I try to interpret the words on the page, identifying everything.

"What were the names of the girls you were with?" I ask, figuring something out.

"What? Why?" he rushes, my eyes closing.

"Don't worry. I just want to know."

He thinks for a minute before saying the names. "Jade, Brenda, Taylor, Hannah, Alison, and Olivia."

"It's Olivia," I say, handing him the piece of paper.

"How do you know?" he says, my finger pointing along the left side of the paper.

"The first letter of each line spells the name Olivia. Why would she come back for you?" I ask, his bottom lips taken between his fingers.

"She was more insistent than the others. Olivia was the only one I allowed into my...special room more than once. She had darker blonde hair and I pretended I was getting revenge on Violet every time I was with her. She didn't see me, and she wasn't special to me. It was emotionless; the exact opposite than it is with you," he says, my lips pursing together.

"So she's out for revenge because she thought what you two had was something special?" I ask, his hands running over his stressed features.

"More than likely, yes."