| Twenty Four |

| Twenty Four |

Enirr:

She fell asleep quickly, however despite that I could not pull my fingers from her skin. I had never felt such a soothing surface – much smoother than the marble in the Almighty and softer than the petals of their finest roses.

She was magnificent, and her nude body was stirring such emotions deep within me. It was strange and enthralling. I wished for our bodies to meet under the gaze of the moon. I wished to show her how her perfection exceeds even such angels like Erelim. And yet, I had no desire to meet our bodies when she was in such pain. Her soul flashed with such sorrow.

Sorrow I had felt long ago.

I sighed, my fingers drawing aimless loops upon her bare back.

"Enirr?" Akjan demanded through the door.

My eyes narrowed, "Be quiet. What do you want?"

"Thought you might want to know – well I don't know the story however, I do know Salem was trapped in a destroyed building. One Myserien destroyed."

Myserien.

Anger boiled under my skin. How dare she do this to Salem! Around me, my glory crackled like lightening on a black day. My wings snapped free of my human clothing as did my hair. Salem hummed lowly in her sleep making me pause. Her body shifted and her eyes peeled open ever so slightly.

"Enirr?" she asked quietly, "A-Are you an angel?"

I smiled, my anger calming as did my glory, "Sleep little one."

Her eyes dropped back closed and I stood. Pressing my lips to hers briefly. Then I stood, making my way to the door and folding my wings. As the door opened, Cerberus ran in. The guard was smart to get me when Salem's soul darkened, however now he was anxious to return to his master's side.

"Well, aren't you heated," Akjan snickered.

I didn't have time for her quips, "I assume you know where she is?"

"Her own world as usual."

"And I can trust you to guard Salem?" my words were meant to be stern but she just laughed.

That would be the only promise I would get. I would only hope if it came down to it that hybrid dog would be able to keep Akjan at bay. I left the room before I convinced myself to stay or lock Salem away in the Abyss.

With a flick of my wrist, my human clothing faded and was replaced with my scorched black holy silver. Pushed back such painful memories of our fall I flicked my wrist once more. Willing my form to transport to Myserien's horrid rip in space.

Stepping through, I was instantly met with the overwhelming smell of perfume and lust. My nose wrinkled in disgust as my eyes skimmed the space. It seemed to heavily mock the Fallen club with less lightening and much louder music.

Around me barely dressed and nude humans skipped and pranced whilst others seemed to be in full lust-driven intercourse. It took me a moment to realize I had zero attraction to any of these women. It would seem my desire was for Salem and Salem alone.

"Are you Enirr?" a giggly, hazed voice asked.

I tilted my head towards the voice. It belonged to a dark-skinned mortal with golden eye lids and a matching pair of underwear. Her breasts hung freed, as did her long, ringed locks of hair. She looked exactly like Myserien's taste – a mortal fit for mortal standards of beauty.

"Follow me, she's waiting for you," she giggled again turning on her heels and walking away.

I briskly followed, annoyed at how slow the mortal walked. She led me through the thriving room and stopped at a deep, crimson curtain. She motioned me through and I nodded. Taking a deep breath, I allowed my glory to spark around me before stepping through.

My eyes adjusted to the dark room quickly, scanning over the single red bed and the form that sat on it. However, the form became all to familiar – forcing my breath to catch. Warm mud-kissed locks messy and wild, a pair of hazel eyes that looked dazed. Her lips were glossy and puckered with confusion and I caught the blush on her cheeks.

It was then I noticed her lack of clothing – she dressed in nothing. In such a situation, I could not hold back my growing desire and affection. I needed to remind myself why I was here and it was for Myserien. This must be a trap. I clicked my fingers, my scythe forming in my hand.

"Enirr?" Salem squeaked softly, confused.

And yet I could not bring myself to harm her. Instead, I rushed over to her, my fingers moving to slip my holy silver tunic off. She moaned softly as I pulled it over her, her eyes wide and dilated. Not to mention her skin was much too hot for a mortal.

"You're so cold," she stuttered, "Touch me please."

An animalistic growl pushed through my lips as annoyance grew. I was so weak when it came to this woman. Her words were further pushing me towards desire. Her hands moved and gripped my face as I found myself entirely distracted.

"Kiss me Enirr," she begged.

Dropping my weapon, I pushed her back onto the bed. My lips pressing to hers as I found myself lost in my desire. She laughed, the sound twisting and turning. Realizing too late I pushed her away – she held on and pressed her lips to mine again.

It was too late when I noticed Salem's face shift into Myserien's and her glory push over me.

"No," I hissed.

Myserien smirked as my lust grew for the horrid beast, "Too late lover."