| Fourteen |

| Fourteen |

Salem:

I became conscious of the pounding in my head first. Then, I was very aware of the dull ache in my body. Peeling one eye open and looking around I found myself in a room I didn't recognize. It was dark – with cream coloured curtains revealing a dim light from the sun. The room was very plain, with a large, soft bed covered in dark sheets. It smelled like jasmine and spices which caused my heart to stir as I finally realized where I was.

This was Enirr's room.

Memories came rushing back to me as my stomach churned viciously. Not only had I betrayed Carter but I practically threw myself at Enirr too! Oh god. I wouldn't be surprised if I was fired from my fake job. Doubling over, my hands clutched my aching head as I moaned in pain.

The door swung open and I looked up to Enirr. He wore a pair of black slacks, a black button up and he held his hair in a pony tail that let two strands on either side of his face loose. He looked absolutely perfect – it almost made me forget the hurt in my head and in my heart.

"Good morning," he greeted handing me a cup and one small pill.

My brow arched as I stared at him, not taking either. Why was he being so nice after last night? Dread hit me as I realized he must be softening my mood to deliver the bad news. I realized it hurt – I wanted to stay here. I wanted to be by Enirr's side.

"I am told it will help your head," he grumbled after a moment.

I nodded nervously, taking the items, "R-Right, thank you."

Swallowing the pill then chugging the water I noticed his eyes watched me. It was as if he was watching me carefully – like I might break. It scared me honestly, I was even more convinced he was going to fire me now. Then I'd never see him again.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you never wanted to see me again," I blurt out, "B-But I do! I like being here, and I like being around you. I'm sorry I stepped over the line I promise I will never do it again if you just let me stay. Please let me stay by your side."

He was silent for a moment then took a step towards me. I squeaked startled when he placed his arms on either side of me – caging me to the bed. He had such a serious look on his face and I could feel my lower stomach coiling with lust. He was so close, and in such a position – consciously my back arched ever so slightly towards him.

"And if I do?"

"Do what?" I breathed, my eyes watching his plump lips.

He tilted his head slightly, "I want you to kiss me. I want to kiss you – will you allow such a sin to take place? Would you allow me to taint your innocence in such a way?"

Was he talking about Carter? For some reason I pushed Carter from my mind as I stared at Enirr. I have believed Carter was my everything but maybe I was worth more than that. I wasn't sure – but I was sure I wanted Enirr. I wanted to feel him one last time, then I'd never act such a way again. I'd be loyal to Carter with this feeling out of my system.

"One last time," I whispered, "Kiss me one last time."

He chuckled, the sound surprising me, "That is not how it works little one."

Not wanting to hear anymore I brought my hands up and smashed his face to mine. He didn't seem to waste any time as he kissed me like a starving man. Much harder than last night and I couldn't help but want it. I wanted him.

"Enirr," I moaned as his lips left mine to trail down my neck.

"One last time," he growled promising.

Lust hazed my vision as I felt my panties grow wet. His lips danced down to my collar bone where one of his hands edged under my shirt. I was glad to have been laying down or my knees would have crumbled. His hand found my breast and gently skimmed over it. My breath caught as I stared at him. His sharp eyes were focused on me. Watching me closely, his finger rolled my hard bud. My stomach clenched as I moaned.

"You are very responsive," he inquired.

My face heated and I opened my mouth to respond only to moan as he flicked the bud. Fuck me, I wasn't sure how much of this I could take. These new sense were new and overwhelming. I wanted more. I wanted all of him.

"Enirr," I begged.

He hummed dipping down to pull my shirt off. Leaving my torso and up bare I shivered slightly self-conscious. If he noticed he didn't care. Instead, his head bent as he took my nipple into his mouth. I swear my eyes rolled back as his teeth grazed me.

My body wiggled wanting more. Wanting friction between us, as my fingers tightened on his shoulders. While his mouth devoured my breast I felt his hand trail down my stomach and pause on top of my pants. God YES! I wanted to scream. I wanted him so badly it almost hurt.

"Touch me, please touch me," I cried.

His mouth paused as his eyes peered up at me. A faint smirk settled onto his face. It was a mixture of curiosity and pleasure I realized. As if he had never done this before? Which I highly doubt, he was gorgeous and moving along my body with such knowingness.

Then, he pulled away and stood. I scrambled to sit up embracement hitting me. Did he not want me? His hands moved to smooth down his shirt and I found my eyes tearing up. I felt like a fucking idiot now.

"What is wrong?" he asked.

I scoffed, "Right. Because getting rejected isn't a good reason to cry."

He frowned, "I did not reject you."

My head swiveled to him as my mouth dropped, "Then why did you stop?"

"You asked for just a kiss. I apologize, you clouded my head with such a haze I believe I went too far. It won't happen again."

"So this is my fault?" I snapped.

His eyes widened, a blush on his cheeks, "No! I-I did not mean it in such a way. It was my fault. You are beautiful and delicious. Or perhaps I am weak, but I wished to go farther. I wished to burry myself deep inside you and do sinful things. More than just your request to kiss."

I clenched my legs together and his words and I nodded. He was right, I had to get a hold of myself. If I had sex with him, I would definitely fuck everything up with Carter. A breeze blew by and I shivered slightly. He picked my shirt up and handed it to me.

"Thank you," I whispered shrugging it on then sliding off the bed, "I uh, have to get home. I don't want Carter worrying where I've been."

He nodded, his eyes darkening, "Know you will always have a place here. With or without that human, you will always be allowed to stay at my side."

His words brought a smile to my face and I nodded, "Thank you Enirr."