Chapter 3

Chapter 3
_________

After hours of waiting Luke finally woke up. In between the wait Ashton thought over what Zayn told him earlier. Maybe he did like Luke, but that...

"W-where am I?" Luke asked

"Pregnant?" Ashton shot back, wiping off tears.

"What?" Luke asked confused.

Ashton stood up from the chair he was sitting in and moved it closer to the hospital bed Luke was in.

"You fainted in PE. So the teacher made me call an ambulance. I did and well they did a few test on you. Everything was okay, then the doctor told me you tested positive on the pregnancy test. I asked her how was that possible. She said that men can be born with both female and male reproductive systems." Ashton explained to Luke.

"So your telling me I'm expecting your baby?" Luke asked

"I think so... Unless you slept with someone else." Ashton said

"No. You were the last person I did it with." Luke said

"Okay. Then. I'll go get the nurse." Ashton announced before walking out of the room. He didn't see happy or sad. He had no emotion.

Luke didn't know what he will say to his mum. She knew this could happen. She always told Luke to top, mainly for this exact reason. She didn't want Luke to go through the same thing she did as a teen. Sadly enough he's reliving her teen days.

"What will she think?" Luke asked his self.

He heard a knock, meaning that the doctor was at the door. She walked in a few seconds later. Luke just thought how rude that was because he never said she could come in.

"Hi Luke. I've been told that Ashton explained everything to you. Do you want to keep the baby?" She asked Luke

"No." Luke said right away.

"Why?" she asked

"You already know." he said

"Luke, last time you didn't discuss it with your partner. Now Luke discuss it with Ashton. Please.'' She instructed.

"Okay. Gosh why did this happen again?" he muttered.

"You can go at any time you want to." the doctor said before walking out the room.

"Okay." Luke answered.

He got off the bed and walked out the room. Ashton was sitting in the waiting room on his phone. He looked up and saw Luke standing in front of him.

"So what did she say?" Ashton asked

"I'm not having the baby." Luke said no emotion in his voice.

"Your having the baby. I don't care that you don't want it. I want her or him." Ashton said.

"Your not gonna be the one carrying it are you? No. We are not having this conversation. End of discussion." Luke said walking away from Ashton.

Ashton knew that Luke was a bad mood so he decided to give him his flower crown later that day. Ashton was nice enough to do that. All he get in return is a baby that might not even develop because of the other father.

"Luke!" Ashton yelled in the parking lot. He went with plan B.

Luke turned around to see who the voice belong to. Then he saw Ashton was the only other person in the parking lot. So Luke kept on walking not caring if Ashton was chasing him. He didn't want to talk with Ashton right now. Why can't he see that they are too young to have kids?

"Luke your flower crown!" Ashton yelled again. This time Luke did stop. Only to get his flower crown nothing else.

"Thanks." Luke said as he got the crown from Ashton's hand.

"Think it over okay? I really want to be a father. I'm not sure about you, but it's a life your taking away if you get an abortion." Ashton told Luke before leaving.

Those word hunted Luke for the rest of the day. Maybe he should keep the kid and give it to Ashton afterwards. But what if the school finds out its Ashton's. He will be known as 'the one who got pregnant to get more popularity.' And he doesn't want to be known as that.

He will keep it a secret until the day it is born. Good thing he will start to show when it's winter break, and it should be born by the time they return to school. Everything is welled planned.

(A/n): Chapter 3! Like it?

I'm super sick. >.<. I think it's cause I saw a black cat during Halloween night. I feel like I'm slowly dying. XP.

I might update Best Mistake later tonight cause I don't want you guys waiting to find out why that happened to Jacob.

See ya later

ByeXxx