19

19

6 months
________

"I'm happy that you two are getting along now." Ashton said smiling.

"Yeah, we are too. That way we can be one big happy family." Anne said.

"Plus we kinda solved our problems that same day. We forgave each other for everything we did." Liz explained.

"Wow. So you two were friends at one point? Just like Dad." Luke said.

"Yeah just like them. But ours kinda just stopped. Your fathers friendship just faded away. Which in my opinion is worst. Because you just wonder why you stopped being friends at some point." Liz said

"And if it just stops, you really think about it. But not as much as, like you wonder why, usually you know why. That's why you don't wonder as much. You mostly just carry on with your life." Anne said.

"So how does it feel being friends again?" Ashton asked.

"Great. We still have a lot of catching up to do. But we have a lot of time for that." Anne answered.

"Cool."

~

"Ashton slow down!" Luke yelled.

They were at the mall buying clothes for the twins and some for them. Ashton was walking faster than Luke. Luke had one of the strollers while Ashton had the other one.

"Okay then." Ashton giggled and waited for Like to catch up.

Once Luke was next to Ashton, he glared at him. "I can't move as fast as you! Slow down!"

"Aw, it's okay. I know your sore, but you don't have to yell." Ashton teased.

"Oh shut up and let's go to a fucking store." Luke said.

"Actually, I'm going to meet you there. I'm going to do something really quick." Ashton said.

Luke was confused, but went with it. "Okay. Don't do something you will regret."

"I won't I promise." Ashton kissed Luke's cheek before he left.

Luke walked to the store he wanted to go to. As he walked there he couldn't stop thinking of one thing. 'When is Ashton going to propose?' It's something really wants. The twins are getting older as times passes by. Luke wants to be married before the twins turn 1, 2 at the latest.

It's not that he's desperate for it. It's just that he wants the two of them to be married by the time the twins are a year. So they can a 'normal' family. Or just so the twins can have of there parents there with them.

So he just carried on his shopping while Ashton was doing something else. That something else happened to be a ring for Luke. A ring that Luke will very much like.

~

*4 days later*

Luke and Ashton were at, more like standing in front, the same place they meant. It was the stadium the rock show was held at. That was the night the twins were conceived. So Ashton thought is was only right to do it there.

"Luke? Do you know I brought you here? And why we are without the twins?" Ashton asked.

"N-no... Unless you want to be at the place the rock show was held at..." Luke said.

Ashton smiled, "No, it's not because of that. It's something else. But we'll get to that later. For now let's just talk about the bands that performed at the rock show."

"Oh... okay. Green Day was great. When they performed Jesus of Suburbia it was sick! How every any wild!" Luke said in pure excitement.

You can never forget what happens at concerts. You remember every single detail about it. And if you don't, you have YouTube. People upload their videos, that way you can somehow remember it.

"That was crazy! I thought people were going to start pushing, just to get the front!" Ashton said. "Or when Blink-182 played the Rock Show! I couldn't stop singing. Funny how that was the name of the thing as well."

"Maybe that's why they choose to perform that song. We may never know though."

"Don't get me started on We the Kings though! Love Drunk, was wild! But wen they started to sing Check Yes Juliet."

"I feel like that song sort of describes us in a way. Because my mom didn't want me to be with you, so I'm Juliet. While your my brave Romeo. "

"Luke, that's adorable. Maybe one day we'll get married. And sooner than you think. But mostly song title wise I think A Love Like War fits us the most. "

"Yea, I can see how and why."

"Yeah, because we had a love connection between us but yet it was a war to be with each other. Even though the song isn't about that, but still."

"Yeah, that performance seriously was the best!"

"It was, wasn't? Vic and All Time Low. Everyone was going crazy, mostly the girls, but yeah."

"All the memories that lead to one thing. The twins being made that same night. Gosh the night went by fast! But I loved it."

"I did too."

"Now since that day our lives have changed a lot. Plus we started falling for each other, and I can't believe that. Much like I can't believe that only a few months ago our moms hated each other, now we are one big happy family-"

"Not really because we aren't married."

"Luke let me finish! Any ways. We are one big happy family. And the best thing to make sure that stays that way is if you take this ring and marry me." Ashton was on one knee now.

Luke was shocked and crying. He didn't Ashton would marry him this soon. Luke thought that when Ashton said 'soon' he meant in a few days, not minutes. Either way Luke was happy.

"Yes, Ashton!" Luke yelled.

They didn't realize people were clapping and cheering for the two of them. But they didn't care about it. They only cared for each other at the moment. They didn't care who saw and who didn't saw. They just cared that they are getting married.

Ashton picked Luke up and carried him to their car. They have each other long kisses that felt different now than before. As if getting married made them even more special than before.

"I fucking love you." Luke said as tears fell down his face. He was too happy to care about how he looks like. His flower crown probably got lost, but wouldn't know because he was just too happy.

"I love you too, my little flower crown boy." Ashton kissed Luke.

"Let's go tell my mum!" Luke cheered.

And that's what they did they went to tell Liz and Anne. They were very happy with it. They didn't disapprove, unlike they would've of done a couple of weeks before.

(A/N): Chapter 19! Like it?

So yeah 1 more chapter + epilogue! Omfg time went by fast writing this story! Plus the bromance awards are up (idk if this book can be in it?)